Three

Tw- Degrading, threesome, edging and other related topics 

                      It was your birthday right after your party you're  walking home. Levi and Hange had  thrown you such a lovely party, everybody was there. As your starting to reach the door you see that the door is slightly  ajar. 

   With your hands full of gifts you use  your shoulder to open the door and you see Levi and Hange sitting on the couch sitting down have tea. You wonder how they got here faster than you. They did mention something about a  after party...... I wonder what they meant. 

"Hi guys what are you doing here?" you ask curiously. "Oh! Right the after party we mentioned we wanted to see you open your gifts of course" Hange says. Levi looks bored he puts his tea cup down and grabs the gift he got you. You open it, it's a bath set knowing Levi he would be the one to buy you something like this. " Oh my god! thank you so much Captin!" You say while smiling.  "Such a lame gift Levi." Hange says  they then pull out a gift from behind them and gives it to you.  You open it.... it's lube? You look at them confused. 

Hange smirks at you and Levi walks out the room "I was thinking about doing a expirement on you since Levi wouldn't let me do it on him. Since your his property he's letting me borrow you for the night no promsies he won't jump in." Hange says smirking at your worried pretty face. Her tall body stands over you. You're face starts to heat up with the thoughts running to your brain.

You see Levi walk into another room. Hange grabs your face forcing you to look at her you look up into her eyes as she analyzes you and your expressions. " So y/n you having a good birthday so far?" She asks curiously. You nod " Y/n please speak when i'm talking to you don't nod okay? I want to hear your pretty voice. I'm about to make your birthday so much better." She says with a deeper more intimating voice.  She takes her hands off your face and runs them down your body first your shoulders and then your breasts and then she holds you  by you waist. Luckily your not in you uniform so easy access for her.

Her hands on your waist your face so fl"dustered she smirks at your reactions. You see Levi walk back into the room and sit on the couch behind you. Her hands slowly making her way down to your pants. She takes one hand and cups your face with it she can feel how warm your face is. "Hange.... whats going on?" You ask. She smirks at you and ignores your  question. She looks deeply into your eyes and she kisses you . That was your first time you had ever kissed a girl beside your mom but you didn't even really mind it. You kiss her back passingly .

Levi scoughs at what he's seeing. You can tell he's extremely jealous. She pushes your hair away from you face and you close your eyes to enjoy the kiss more. You start making out with her your hands start to wander around her body. She moves down to your neck and  you gasp. "Mmmh" You whimper. She leaves a mark on your neck that Levi isn't happy about at all. She slowly brings her hands down to the bottom of your shirt and she lifts it off. Her eyes lights up at what she's seeing. Levi is starting to look upset.

Her hands cup your breasts in your black bra. She kisses down to your breasts. You start rubbing her head. "Ngh.." Your so tired of this teasing. You start unbuttoning her shirt. She hits your hand "Nope I don't want Levi seeing that would be so embarrassing!" She giggles. Levi rolls his eyes annoyed at what he's seeing how could he stand to watch what's his be messed with he almost couldn't tolerate not being able to touch you. 

She unbuckles your bra with one hand. She cups your breasts and starts to take her thumb and rub over your hard nipple. You whimpered the heat between your legs becoming hard to tolerate  you start whining at her to do something.. anything. She kisses down your waist and starts to unbutton your pants. Levi gets up and starts walking towards you "Hange leave.:" He says firmly. "But Levi! I haven't even got to the good part yet." She whines. Levi has a dull expression on his face "Leave." He says. "Jeez... Levi you're no fun you really need to start controlling your temper." She gets up to leave. His attention is turned to you. He  gets on the bed with you and pushes you hard on the bed.

"Ah.. I missed my good girl." He smirks. He kisses you "You looked so good at the party I couldn't stand to have people look at you."  He mumbles in your neck. He goes down and fondles and kisses your breasts. He goes down and unbuttons your pants and pulls them off. He goes down to your panties looking up at you to see your reactions. You can see how tight his pants is you've never saw Levi wait this long to have you. He pulls your panties off of you. "You're so wet darling you dirty slut  let me clean you up..."  He mumbles while licking your clit.

You gasp your juices dripping down your thighs.  " Mmm Levi!" You moan. Gripping onto his hair while he eats you out.  You were so close but then he pulls away. "No! That's not fair I was so close Levi." You whimper. "Shut up I don't care how you feel I'm doing this for me." He says. 

He undoes his tie and unbuttons his white shirt he takes his belt off and tie's your hands together and throws them above your head. He undoes his pants and pulls them off his muscles in full view. He pulls his cock out and rubs it against your wetness. You both gasp as he enters you. You whimper as your  being stretched out. "The more embarrassed you feel...The more pleasurable it feels to me. Your such a slut for me." He says as he starts thrusting into you.

Levi's pov

She feels so good around me look at her being such a good girl for me taking everything I give her so well. I hold on to her waist as I thrust in and out of her. Her whimpers and moans are making me go crazy there so attractive I just want to give her everything I have to offer.

"Daddy.. It feels so good mmm." 

My eyes widen at what she just said she's never said that before. 

"H-huh? Say that again." 

"Daddy I love you." 

Oh my god I can't take this I need her my thrusts start going faster and more uncontrolled. I need her to be mine forever. I burry myself in her neck she hold onto my back her nails digging into me.  "That's my girl you take me so well I'm so close so keep being a good girl for me."

"Yes daddy I will just for you."

I get out of her neck and throw my head back and stare into her pretty eyes. Her legs start shaking and I can tell she's close.  An idea comes to my mind and I smirk I pull out.

Her eyes widen and she starts whining like a bitch in heat. "Wait no what are you doing." She whines begging for me to come back. "Maybe you shouldn't have teased me at the party and you would of finished." I smirk watching her eyes almost tear up. I get off the bed and put my pants back on and leave the room.