73. New private guard?!

I now have a plan on MG1 so don't name her now
I'll name her soon or right now!

You can also insert your hated person's name on MG2, (if you want 😒), because in the upcoming chapter is a little violent 😈hehehe.

Oh god please forgive me for doing those chapters🙏🏻

And this chapter is short as hell.

____________________________________

Min-yun: I know you...

Min-yun said as he lifted MG2's chin to look at her eyes. Anger, annoyance, hatred, threatening is all that could reflect in Min-yun's eyes as MG2 looked directly at it.

MG2: Mmm!

MG2 and MG1 is currently tied up and has a duct tape over their fuvking mouth that is preventing them to speak.

So yes you all are totally right. Bts found the mysterious girls that the Author insisted that you named them.

The rest of bts and Min-yun has taken the two girls on a secret underground room below the storage room that is 15 meters away from the other buildings.

The storage room has not been visited for a long time. So no one could interfere even if the girls are screaming for help. But they still choose to do it silently for safety.

Jin: That's good.

Jin said with a very scary gentle smile on his face. Min-yun looked at him and then took a deep breath.

Min-yun: Her father is involved in the underground selling illegal drugs.

Min-yun then turned to MG1.

Min-yun: In her case... she's a girl who came from a psychotic family. Her brother is currently on a run away while she's left with her grandmother..

The room was silent. Min-yun just looked at MG1 with his now emotionless eyes, she's now totally very much calm. That's not surprising expression from a member of a psychotic family.

Min-yun: She's a psycho but not as psycho as his brother is..

Jimin:You know his brother?

Min-yun looked down.

Min-yun: I tried to look at his info...but I guess he already took care of that.

Min-yun said not even disappointment is heard from his tone because he understands that not all the things you want can be get that easly.

J-hope: Do you think you can get the info??

Min-yun: Nope.

He said in a flat tone.

J-hope only nodded while having his fingers on his chin.

J-hope: How about we start now?...Lunch is going to end soon.

J-hope protested making Jimin move his sleeve and look at the time.

Jimin: We have 45 minutes and 34 seconds.

J-hope: I guess it's better than 30 minutes right?? You girls already wasted 6 minutes for us to find you..now can we play?

Min-yun: Let MG1 go..

Min-yun said making the rest halt.

J-hope: You have any reason Min-yun?