5.Boyfriend?

The bell rang and my last class of the morning has finally finished. I went to my locker to put my things and then I decided not to go to lunch, I don't want Jungkook-oppa's real sibling to see me.

Now that would be even more awkward!!

So I came to the school garden instead or just a hung out places within the campus.

I was picking which club should I join I decide to picked-Non!

Let's just not pick a club I did already been in everything on the list on my previous school years of my life, but non fits for me.

I don't need to tire my self since mom is always worried whenever I cam back home after 6 pm.

'So Y/n what now?' I don't like this! I need to find something to not get bored?! Mmm...it would hurt if I go for lunch...but that bunny going to introduce me to his brothers!! Though..if mom find out that i skipped lunch. She's going to kill me.

'No choice Y/n...you agreed to be in this mess..'

I stood-up and got inside the cafeteria, then I just brought a little because I don't like to have to much food whenever I buy outside besides home and some comfortable restaurant or something....

Then...

Jungkook:Hey sis! I was looking for you!

Y/n:really?

I tried not to stutter.

Jungkook:yess!of course!

Jungkook said excitedly, while a boy peeked from his shoulder while holding his food tray.

J-hope:so she's what you called sister!

He said with raised brows full of interest. Oh he was the one who asked me about the envelope!

Jungkook:hyung?!

Jungkook got shocked because he did see that coming, one of his brothers saw us.

J-hope:haha Jungkook bring little sis with us! She's sitting on our table!

Then J-hope walked to there so called 'table' happily. While Jungkook goes to buy his lunch.

While you just stood frozen.

'Great now I really fucked up because of all the attention this Popular boy will give me. But just ignore then Y/n'

Jungkook:hey come on little sis, let's meet our brothers

I'm still not use to him call me his sister. What did i expect....I am an only child.

Y/n:Ok!

•At the table•

We now arrived at the table.

Jungkook put down his tray down the table and then suddenly took mine and put it down infront of an empty chair. Am i supposed to-

Jungkook:Hyung! Her name is Y/n! I like her soooooooo~

Jungkook suddenly forced me to take a seat.

Jin: you will treat her as your sister from now on?

Jin said his tone is like those who want to reassure them of there decision if they really are serious about it. Yeah. Like that kind of tone.