𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9.

2 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫~𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐞
𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 15|2:35 𝐚𝐦
𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬

Me and sia been together for 5 months and it seems like ever since we outed our relationship to Instagram and stuff

Me and sia been together for 5 months and it seems like ever since we outed our relationship to Instagram and stuff. Girls been hitting me up more.

I've found myself being distant from her and stuff.

And on top of that her cousin is staying with her...we can't do what we wanna do in the house and it's just kinda pulling us apart.

And as you guys know...Sia is like almost like a kingpin and she been spending a lot of time at the trap.

She's been so busy.

So today or should i say yesterday I went to the club. I had turned off my location and turned my phone off while I was there. I got a couple lap dances and shit. And I might've  had sex with one of the girls I got a dance from. Sia don't know I went...but what she don't know won't hurt her right?

I pulled up to her house and before I got out, I turned my phone back on and saw over 15 unread messages and 10 missed calls from Sia. And I also got a notification from Instagram saying somebody tagged me in a story.

I opened it and saw it was the girl I fucked sitting on my lap and shit. I wasn't even paying attention to her recording. And I also saw that she tagged Sia too.

Shit.

Maybe she didn't see it.

I got out of my car praying to myself praying she didn't see that.

She gave me a key not to long ago so I unlocked the door and went in.

I walked into the living room seeing Sia staring into space with an angry look on her face.

"I should really kill yo ass" she said calmly staring at me.

"Sia im sorry Bruh"

"Kane it ain't no I'm sorry...you come to MY house after you fuck a girl and then you smell like the cheap ass bitch"

"Sienna I'm sorry"

"Kane we haven't been together a year and you cheat"

"What the fuck did I do to you" she said getting a little loud.

"Nothing you were just busy and- YOU CHEATED ON ME BECAUSE I'M BUSY" she interrupted me.

"Kane get the fuck out...we done"

"Sia it-get the fuck out right now before shit get violent in here" she interrupted once again.

"I'm sorry and I love you...it was a mistake"

"KANE GET THE FUCK OUT" she yelled on the verge of tears.

"I love you"

"..."

Damn she didn't even say it back.

I walked out the house and sat in the car for a while.

How could I fuck up so bad?

Ian never felt that way about somebody before. I loved her more than anyone could imagine and I still manage to cheat on her.

I'm a dumbass.
——————————————————————

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲~𝐒𝐢𝐚
𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 15|2:45 𝐚𝐦
𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲~𝐒𝐢𝐚𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 15|2:45 𝐚𝐦𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬

"What the hell is going on down here" Nick said running downstairs.

"Nothing" I said blankly.

"Sienna what happened Bruh"

"Not shit"

"Tell me what happened because I'm not letting you sit here and be sad if I can help you"

"Kane cheated on me"

"I should have listened to you when you said that he was gon do me like the other niggas did"

"I knew that this was gon happen and I was a stupid bitch anyways"

"Don't say that because you're young and you didn't know what type of person he really was"

"It's okay" he said hugging me.

"Could you hand me my phone so I can call Dre and Brax over here"

"Yeah"

He grabbed my phone as passed it to me a and I called Brax.

"Heyy bestie" he answered.

"Hey"

"Umm can you come to my house real quick I need to tell you and Dre something"

"Okay we on the way" he said and hung up.

This has happened to me before and I was hoping that it didn't but it did.

I love Kane but it shouldn't take much time to get over him because I've been through this before.

I did think he was different but I guess he wasn't.

25 minutes later...

I heard them come through the door and they came in the living room and sat down.

"Why you look so sad" Dre asked

"Because me and Kane broke up"

"What...why"

"I don't wanna disclose that information" I said and they nodded.

"I just wanted to let you know because y'all are still his friends and I didn't want our breakup to get in the way of that"

"Or like break up the bond we all have"

"I don't want y'all to stop being friends with Kane just because we broke up and I don't wanna stop being friends with y'all but if y'all ever wanna link up or something and Kane's gonna be there...I don't wanna attend because it's at the point where I can't be in his presence"

"We understand"

"Maybe it could change in the future but not right now"

"We could work some shit out" Brax said.

-𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬...𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞.

-𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤.

-𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐭