𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 33.

2 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫~𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐞
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 12|8:34 𝐚𝐦
𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬

2 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫~𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 12|8:34 𝐚𝐦𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬

(I don't know if their ages add up but bare with me..I'm really tryna make the best of this shit cuz I feel like it's boring)

It's been a good couple of years.

Me and Sia got married and she is currently 9 months pregnant with another baby boy. And we think his name is gonna be Kamani, Keynan, or Khalil. Kai is 2 and we got our house...took us a while but we got it.

(Can y'all let me know which one you like and if you don't any..gimme suggestions or stfu)

Brax had his daughter and her name is Adai (Ah-Day). His girlfriend name is Aliah (ah-lee-yah).

Dre still ain't got no kids and ion think he want none. He got a girl tho and her name Jamesha.

Nick and Tee broke up and we ain't seen Nick in like 2 months. I'm kinda worried bout the nigga but Tee and Taevion (their son) seem good.

Sean and Vic got a divorce for some reason. I think it was because she couldn't respect Sia and a whole lot of other shit. But that ain't non of my business.

That basically all that happened.

But everybody except Sean, Dre, and Nick is at our house for some reason.

I think Jamesha, Aliah, and Tee helping Sia organize the new baby's room because she wanted to do that shit at 9 months pregnant.

"Adai stop it lil girl" Brax said as he mugged her and she mugged him back.

"Dada you stop it"

"I'm not the one punching my knees"

"It don't even hurt that bad..uggh you get on my nerves"

Our kids speak excellent English for their age.

"Fuck you lil bastard"

He the only one that say Fuck his child.

Wait nah cuz I did that to Kai once. But he said fuck me too. Hell I wasn't bouta let no 2 year old talk to me like that tf.

"F you too ugly roach"

"Ima whoop yo ass"

"No you not"

He sholl ain't.

"But Da can I get yo phone"

"I thought I was a ugly roach"

"You pretty now..you was just getting on my nerves. I still love you Da"

"Aww I love you too" They hugged it out.

I did not just watch a grown man argue with a 2 year old..this is bizarre to me.