Commander!

As Sam, Lisa, and Efret rode off to the mission point, Efret grew nervous, working with Jaiden was easy because the two had known eachother previously, but he had only Just met Lisa yesterday, and Sam today.

Lisa noticed Efret's worried look.

"Pull yourself together, we haven't got shot at yet."

"I'm not worried about the thugs, I'm thinking about the one's with powers, we don't know what to expect."

Sam looked at Efret through the rear view mirror.

"They don't know about you or Lisa, and we should be fine if we work as a team."

Efret looked out of the window and looked at the downtown buildings,
"Where are you two from?"

Lisa responded first, "I'm from France, I'm here because of the international program your school has."

Efret didn't remember seeing a buff 6'2 French girl on the first day of school,

"Cool."

Lisa rolled her eyes and turned her attention back to the road.

"I'm from Korea, my parents came her because of my dad's work." Sam said.

"Cool."

Sam laughed and said,
"Ok, we are here. Invisible mode off."

Efret was confused, nothing changed.
It took him a moment to realize the car's hood reappeared. He hadn't noticed it wasn't their in the first place.

"You turned the car invisible after I got in?"

Sam threw a device at Efret, who barely caught it.

"Use this if you need to drive the car."

Sam pressed a button on his wrist, a suit took shape around him.

"From now until the mission is complete, call me Bang, I'll call you Turtle, I guess...what a weird name to pick."

Lisa snarled and began transforming, she got even bigger than she was before, she looked like a werelioness.

"I am Feral, she growled."

Efret was glad she was on their side.

"Ok." Sam said, getting their attention.

"About 200 meters north of here, there is a sketchy park. Christian's investigation led him to believe a big deal would take place here, a Red Rain commander should be at the scene."

He paused and looked to see Lisa and Efret, who were closely listening.

"You should know, there are only 2 Red Rain commanders, so this will be a strong opponent. If we take him out, we will only have to worry about the boss and the other commander."

Sam stretched and nodded at the 2.

"Let's move out."

Bang, Feral, and Turtle were on the move, it didn't take long for them to reach the park, they hid behind the brush, and watched the parking lot.

A car was already there, it was a pink Limousine, A tall, slender man stepped out of it, he was wearing a pink tuxedo, a full suit. He held a staff and knocked on the Limo, A couple of mercenaries got out.

"Watch for sudden, mouuuuvements. When they get here, do the trade for me, if he gives you a hard time, knock on the window."

The slender man got into the Limo and closed his eyes.

Not a second later, a group of cars pulled into the parking lot, one super car, one van, and two muscle cars. Out of the muscle cars came Red Rain gangsters.

Out of the super car, stepped out the commander, it was commander Liam, two models were at either side of him, touching his body.
"Where is Nolan! I wanna see who I'm dealing with!"

A mercenary immediately knocked on the Limousine's window.

The man wearing pink slid out of his car.

"Liammm, I have the moneyyyy, where are the ladieeeees?"

Commander liam motioned to the van and it opened up. Revealing girls who were tied up and gagged.

"I always come through Nolan."

Nolan, the man in pink, reached into his limo and grabbed a suitcase.

"Her you go, eeexact aaamouuunt."

Feral couldn't believe what she was seeing, she thought the deal would be drugs, not girls! She couldn't contain her anger. Turtle noticed this,

"We have to save them."

Bang was unsure.

"We don't have a report on the pink guy, It's risky."

Turtle whisper something into Feral's ear and she nodded.

"Come on Bang" Feral said, "We aren't going to stand by and let this deal happen."

"Ok then, I'm ready."

Efret whispered something to Bang and Bang nodded.

Nolan was on his way back to the Limo, when Efret, Bang, and Feral teleported in front of him, before he could react, Feral bit into his neck and threw his body at a mercenary.

Bang jumped on top of the Limousine and shot yellow orbs at the cars, they exploded on impact.

Efret teleported to the girls and led them into, cover. A gangster tried to stop Efret, but Efret teleported to him, took his gun, and teleported back to the girls.

"These guys suck." Efret thought to himself. He began unbinding the girls and one of them ran up and hugged him.

"I thought I was going to die!" She cried, he felt her tears on his chest.

"I'll be back, stay hidden." The girls hurried into the brush.

Efret turned back and ran into the parking lot, where the fight was.

Feral was fighting the mercenaries, slashing and pouncing from one to another.

Bang was taking cover behind the Limousine, shooting his orbs at the gangsters from behind cover.

Liam was nowhere to be seen,

"Hey, you."

Efret knew whose voice it was, he tried to teleport to turn around, but it didn't work. He turned quickly, thinking, "I couldn't teleport?!"

Liam laughed in response.

"You're in my field, no teleporting for you. Who are you anyway?"

"I'm Turtle."

"WHAT A STUPID NAME!"

The commander charged at Efret, Efret tried to teleport but nothing happened, he was shoulder charged into the ground.

"Ha, fuckin Turtle." Liam grabbed Efret's leg and threw him into the Limo.

*CRASH*

Bang barely dodged Turtle.

"What- are you ok?"

"I can't use my powers"

Bang shot at Liam, the commander dodged and slowly got closer.

Turtle tried to teleport to a fighting stance, it worked.

Feral jumped from above them and at Liam. She had finished with the thugs.
She roared as she neared him, but suddenly, she transformed back into her human form.

Lisa found out what his power was, she took two steps back and went back to her Feral form.

"He has a range, about 30 meters where you cant use your powers, we will need you to beat him Bang."

Liam was amused, he began sprinting at the trio.

"Let's get serious!"