Chapter- 25

Difficult time's going on guys. Please stay at your homes and stay safe!

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

This beautiful cover has been designed by Elegiac_Damsel and I love this girl so much!! Thank youu for this bro💞💞

Shivanya's POV -

The next two days just went by completing the adoption process and today we were bringing Nitya home. Sahil was very excited too as all his insecurities were gone.

" Shivi, will you please get ready quickly? We have to bring our little angel home." Abhimanyu said, a little impatiently as I was putting on Kajal.

" I am almost done. You go and wait by the car with Sahil. I'll be right there." I said and he nodded, walking away.

It was just the three of us going to bring her home. Mom and dad were staying here to welcome her and Diya was in college for an exam.

I was finally ready. Taking my dupatta, I went out too.

" You look so beautiful mumma!" Sahil said and jumped into my arms, kissing my cheek.

" Thank you beta." I replied, cuddling with him.

Shivanya's Look-

It took us about an hour to reach the NGO orphanage and the moment we were here, Sahil stormed inside

It took us about an hour to reach the NGO orphanage and the moment we were here, Sahil stormed inside. We had been visiting Nitya daily for the past two days so that we would start to gel up with Sahil.

" Shivi, I will go and complete the remaining paperwork. You go with Sahil. I'll meet you there in a while." Abhimanyu said and I nodded. He had turned around to leave when I stopped him by holding his hand.

" Thank you so much for doing this Abhimanyu. I love you." I said and then he took me in his arms.

" Shivanya, I have done nothing. It's all you love." He said, giving me the brightest of smiles.