Epilogue

Shivanya's POV -

6 YEARS LATER.

" Mumma this is not fair! Bhai is getting two video games on his birthday while you didn't even get me one." Samarth complained to me. He had turned five years old last month and he already wants to keep in competition with his elder brother.

" That is because Sahil bhaiya is turning 12 and you are still 5, silly." Nitya, my smartest child replied to her younger brother.

" That's right my boy. Sahil bhaiya is elder and anyway, you all will share the games." I tried to make him understand but kids are kids.

" You are a cheater." He said as tears threatened to spill down his eyes and I signed.

" Okay I will get you one but promise me that you will behave tonight in the party Samarth. It's Sahil's special day and no will will ruin it. You threw such a huge tantrum on his last birthday. If something like that happens today, forget about your toys and video games, alright?" I coaxed him into behaving and he nodded.

" Mumma what should I wear for the party?" Nitya asked as Samarth was busy placing with his car. Both my boys have taken after their father totally.

" Come on, I have a dress for you." I extended my hand towards her and she enthusiastically took it as we made way to my room where her bua, Diya who had just made Amayra sleep, her daughter who was 1.

" Diya bua!" Nitya ran towards her and hugged her. They both shared a very special bond. When Diya married and was leaving, Nitya was the one who cried the most. These two are partners-in-crime.

" How is my most favourite girl?" Diya asked, taking Nitya in her lap. These two look the happiest together.

" Diya please get Nitya ready for the party and you get ready too. I will finish up with the decorations and then make the spoilt brat ready." I joked in regards to my youngest child Samarth who has been spoilt rotten with all the love he gets from his grandparents, father and siblings.

Diya just chuckled and nodded as I left the room. Abhimanyu and dad had taken Sahil for his cricket practice and then from there to some Avengers movie on the pretext of spending some father-son time and how the women of the house were too demanding of them. On this, both of them had earned a smack from me and mom.

" Shivanya beta get ready. People will be here soon and the host cannot be going around dressed like this. The dinner arrangements have all been made and Sahil's friends will be reaching." Mom emerged from the kitchen and came to me.

" Yes mom. Once this last balloon is placed, I will go and get Samarth ready. You rest for a while now. You have been in a kitchen for a long time." I made her sit first and gave her a glass of water.

" Thank you Shivi." She said and then Samarth came running to her.

" Daadi....see this car. The color is good na?" He hopped on the couch next to her and they entertained each other while I finished the work.

It took me another 10 minutes to wind up everything and as I was done, Nitya and Diya came out, both ready.

" Oh my god look at these two girls. So pretty!" I went to them and pinched Nitya's cheeks.

" Diya where is Ram?" I asked her. Ram, her boyfriend of seven years and Husband of two was initially a shock for all of us but once we met him, he charmed us all.

" Bhabhi what do you think? He will miss out on the guys party? He has also gone for that Avengers movie." Diya remarked as we laughed.

" I should have sent Samarth too but I was afraid he'd open his mouth and spill the party secret in front of Sahil." I told her and she nodded in understanding.