Chapter 19

After another nap, a bubble bath and yes you guessed it... more ice cream. The cramps were fading and I was beginning to feel like myself again. Knowing the following days would be better too, I decided to still go to the party. 

It was being held at a seniors house. Macy Porters. Not someone I knew well yet, though she was on the cheer team too. But Ella and Grace insisted she was cool and threw the hottest parties, so I was keen to go and see what all the fuss was about. 

I was going to meet the girls at Ella's house for pre-drinks and then we would walk towards the party when we were ready. I had also asked Seb if I could stay the night at Ella's, too which he agreed. 

"Boy's I am going" I called to no one imparticular, just announcing my departure from the house. 

"See you May, text one of us if you need anything" called Jace back from the direction of the kitchen 

~

Arriving at Ella's the girls were upstairs getting ready. 

"Maya you should totally wear this dress, you would look smoking" Grace told me, handing me a short red dress. It was cute, not my usual style but I was up for a change. It was my first proper party here in california, sure the beach parties were good but you couldn't quite dress the same. 

I tried the dress on, and gave them a spin. It was perfect for tonight. Paired with some heels and red lipstick, I was ready to be seen! 

"Hey Grace, did you bring the booze?" I asked her once I started on my hair 

"Oh girls I'm sorry. My mum found out and converscated it. I guess using my sister for our supply is over for the time being" she said sadly 

"Maya, how about you ask Noah to bring us some?" asked Ella "I am sure he wouldn't say no to his beautiful princes" she winked at me sarcastically knowing he liked to call me that 

"I guess I could ask" I said 

*Noah, pretty please could you do me a favour?* I messaged him 

Not waiting for his reply I text again 

*please can you buy the girls and I some drinks. We don't mind what xxxxxx*

"Oooo can you ask him to get some vodka. I am in the mood for shots" said Ella applying her makeup. I rolled my eyes and text Noah again 

*Ella wants Vodka. Please Babe xo" 

*Babe? I like that. One bottle for one kiss* Noah replied 

*Deal xx* I text back 

*Text me her address I'll be quick. And I am going 2 buy a lot of bottles ;)*

Rolling my eyes at his immaturity, I replied with Ella's address and continued getting ready. 

Not long later the doorbell rang. Walking down the stairs, grateful Ella's parents weren't home, I opened the door.