Oblivious (boyxboy)

Is it fair to judge people from what they like? Just because I'm different I don't have any good friend. It's suck. Oh my gosh! What was that? "Hey there, are you okay?" I walked into a dark alley. Someone was there.

I can't see anything but a pair of gleaming emerald green eye which like looking through me. I heard him murmured something then I got closer. "Hi!" I said again. He stayed where he is and said something, but I can't hear it clearly. As I got few inches from him, he ran away, I've decided to go back and get the hell away from here to go back home. Whatsoever! Perhaps he's a freak hid in the darkest spot.

I live near by the high school I went to, about 10 minute walking. I just need to go for a few blocks, turn left and there's a building like apartment. It has 4 floors, 4 bedroom each on second and third floor 2 on the top. It also has living room, an antique not odd loking one, a kitchen on the first floor, beside the landlord's bedroom. This building resembles white, gold, and silver make it look elegant.

I manage to got into my bedroom before 12, cause it would disastrous. I live on the second floor, the fourth room, beside the third in front of the first. The building is square. I threw my t-shirt on the floor, took off my trouser, get my belonging on a small table. I lay down and pulled the cloth to my chest. Don't ask me, you should have known what I'm doing.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The bell rang loudly, it pierced my ear so I threw it across my room and hit the wall. Makes me disturbed. I stood up and cleaned up the mess. I took a bath for 5 minutes, get dressed quickly. Threw my backpack to my right shoulder, turned on the ipod listening to Rihanna - Diamonds.

So shine bright tonight, you and I

We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky

Eye to eye, so alive

We're b....

"What the fuck!" Someone suddenly crashed to me. "It damn hurt!"

"I'm sorry..."

"Help me up!"

"Sorry..."

He helped me up and checking my hands, "Let me take you to the infirmary."

"No, you're not."

"Then, come to my place, it's nearby."

"No..." I shooked his hands off, distancing from him as he grabbed my hand again.

"I'm insist. Just bear with it if you don't wanna."

"Let go of me, jerk."

"Whatever!"

I felt insecure, I kept talking to him, he gives me blank stared instead. What's wrong with this guy? Dragging me along like this. He held my hands firmly, but strong enough to caused me followed his track. He has tall frame and muscled body. He's tan, has pink lips and green eyes.

"Watch the stairs, please."

Silent.

"Uh, uh. Don't be a zombie. Close the door and make your self feel better."

I sat on the couch that was placed in the middle of the room. A living room which has a TV, a DVD player, some carved cupboards and a small table in front of the couch. He came back a little while with first aid on his hand, he put it aside, took some medicine out of it and work it on me.

"Shit!"

"Be patient, bro."

"It hurts!"

"I've tried my best."

"Okay. Just" I groaned, "I hate you!" He chuckled. Since I was a child I can't bear with it and screamed that word.

"See, it's over. Wanna go somewhere?" He threw the cotton buds, "After the aid dried."

"Yeah, I'm hungry."

"By the way, I'm Ryan. Sorry for the accident I've caused you. I'm in a hurry, since it was cloudy."

"Mhm, I'm Peter. I'm fine now."

"Where you were going to?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Bookstore." I replied dryly.

"Well, how if we get there after lunch."

"Okay."

We went out by his motorcycle to department store with food court and bookstore inside.

"So, which one?" He pointed the board with menu written on it.

"Cheeseburger and ice chocolate milk."

"May I help you sir?" The girl behind the counter asked.

"Two cheeseburger, an ice chocolate milk and soda."

"7.5 dollars please"

He payed it and came back. He had our ordered food on his hand. He kinda staring at me while we having food. Then, chuckled. I glared at him. He stopped but still watching.