C H A P T E R 33

Taking a swig of my drink before slamming it onto the table, anger filling me with every breath I take

Taking a swig of my drink before slamming it onto the table, anger filling me with every breath I take. The past month, I have been spending my days drowning myself in alcohol as the fucking bastard is spending time with her. When I first met Ana, I caught onto her scent and suspected that she was his and the night the smoke came from her confirmed my suspensions. Ever since then, my goal was for her to fall in love with me so I can take away the person meant for Arius. But of course, he steals her away before I could complete my plan. Scoffing, I picked up my glass to take another sip while Adonis stumbled into the room.

"Sin, you can't keep doing this," he said to me, sitting down on the chair.

"I'll stop when I get my fucking revenge," I replied.

"Revenge, revenge for what?" Adonis screamed.

"Watch your attitude little brother, I have no problem casting you out like our slut of a sister."

"Do that and you won't have anybody left on your side," Adonis said.

"I love you Sin, but your complex about being a god is going to get you killed. If Arius finds out about what you are about to do, he will kill you. You know he will go to the ends of the world to protect his mate."

"Exactly. Hurting Ana will hurt Arius more than ever," I said.

Adonis rolled his eyes and said, "Whatever brother, but I'll protect Allegra from getting hurt from this stupid plan of yours."

"Allegra chose her side a long time ago when she mated with his best friend. Now, she is as good as dead to me," I replied.

Adonis clenched his jaw but said nothing before walking out of my office. Leaning back onto my chair, I closed my eyes and smiled. I am coming for you Arius and your darling Ana will be your demise. I will make you kneel before me before your blood runs on the floors. The ring from my phone got me out of my sick fantasy.

Answering it, I asked, "Everything going to plan?"

"Perfectly. They don't suspect a thing," the voice on the other end replied.

"Good. Make sure you guys are unnoticed by them," I said.

"Of course, my king," they said before ending the call.

I'm coming for you, Athanasios Mortem.

Thank you for reading the thirty-third chapter of Darkened. Thank you for 64k reads on this book. I am now currently on summer break so I will try to be more consistent in my updates. See you guys in the next chapter.

Who was Sin taking to?

Thoughts on Arius?

Thoughts on Ana?

Thoughts on Arius and Ana?

Thoughts about the chapter?

QOD: Age?

Mine: 16

Check out TikTok for added aesthetics and more: https://www.tiktok.com/@xelegiicx

insta: xelegiicx

FOLLOW VOTE COMMENT