Chapter 72: Fine Match for the Gentleman

Jian Qiaoxin looked at the Little Sun Live Streaming Platform in his hand with amusement, and unexpectedly had some expectations for this very new experience.

The director jumped for joy after he finished talking: "If that's the case, let's start?"

Yan Gan played with the cell phone in his hand, and got a little bit of interest: "Since you want to play, let's see how we should divide the labor, we can't do one thing together all the time."

Jian Qiaoxin also realized this: "Just now the director said that we must cook, substitute lessons, repair tables and chairs, and clean up?"

Fu Lougui received a cup from the female teacher, and took a sip: "Neither I nor A Gan can cook, so we should take on the rough work, and you two can do something light."

Jian Dan thought about it: "Well, I will cook, Xiao Xin, you will substitute for the lesson?"

Jian Qiaoxin was caught off guard by being named, and he was taken aback: "I'm going to substitute? But I have no experience, and I haven't taught anyone!"

"You'll be okay." The female teacher comforted him on the side: "The children are only in first and second grade now. They only learn simple stuff and are easy to teach. Don't worry!"

Jian Qiaoxin was not good at refusing, so he nodded and said to Yan Gan again: "Then what are you going to do?"

Yan Gan was a big boss. It would be very interesting to see him clean up or repair tables and chairs. This was a master who has never done handy work before.

Yan Gan looked at his hesitant expression and raised his eyebrows: "Why, what do you think I can't do?"

"No!" Jian Qiaoxin hurriedly shook his head, he said quickly: "I just asked out of curiosity."

Yan Gan smiled, he chose one: "Repair tables and chairs."

It just so happened that he could be in the classroom, and Fu Lougui could also clean and accompany his wife in the kitchen. It was a simple choice, which could achieve two goals with one task, and everyone was happy.

After everyone discussed what to do, the live stream started.

The program team had already done a good job of publicity before the live stream, because at this time there were already many viewers on the Little Sun app, who had been eagerly looking forward to it.

After Jian Qiaoxin took the selfie stick and connected the phone, his face appeared on the screen. The front camera was very clear. Because there were no makeup artists to follow them on the desert island, he just applied sunscreen when he went out today. The face of the young man who appeared on the screen was free of makeup. His white cheeks were a little reddish, and the white T-shirt was half exposed. He smiled at the camera, not sure if his agent at home would kill him when seeing him like this.

Jian Qiaoxin looked at the camera, hesitantly facing the cameraman next to him: "Uh, is anyone viewing this?"

The cameraman said: "Yes."

Jian Qiaoxin felt that he was just talking awkwardly, and he could only bite the bullet and said: "Hello everyone, I am Jian Qiaoxin. I am at the elementary school in xx village. Today I am going to be the substitute teacher and give the children a lesson, so I'm here with my partner. He wants to...ahem, repair tables and chairs for the children."

There were a few people leaving comments on the live chat. Jian Qiaoxin's selfie stick was a bit long. He couldn't see the comment clearly, but he wanted to see it, so he simply shortened the distance of the selfie stick and looked at it curiously.