Chapter 79: Catch an Adultery at the Hotel

These days, Yan Fang was feeling a little irritable.

In the lobby of the villa, the precious vase was smashed to pieces, and the water inside splashed everywhere, staining the expensive leather sofa; but the owner did not feel distressed at all, because there was something else that bothered him.

Du Yue sat on the soft leather sofa opposite him. She peeled off the oranges in her hands and heaved out a sigh: "I didn't expect that Mother would be like this."

Yan Fang was smoking a cigarette and said, "A Yue, if it weren't for you this time, I wouldn't be able to find out about mom in time. Thank you."

"We're husband and wife, no need to say thank you." Du Yue put the peeled orange in front of him, and took a step forward, bending slightly, and hugging Yan Fang's waist in a completely dependent posture: "We are husband and wife, we share prosperity and loss together. If you're doing fine, I'll be fine."

Yan Fang was originally upset at the news of his mother, but when feeling the dependency of his wife, he sighed: "I only have you now."

Du Yue comforted him: "Brother Fang, you have to cheer up. Although mom is unreliable, you still have me. Yan Gan actually dared to commit adultery with Zhao Tao. We all know that he and Xiao Xin have a child together; they are like a married couple in everyone's eyes now. Our Yan family has family rules. If the head has a wife, and he still has an affair, he must abdicate."

When Yan Fang was being reminded by her, he also reacted, but he still had a little hesitation: "Say, Yan Gan is such a careful person, how could he let himself be photographed so easily?"

Du Yue knew that he was suspicious, and said: "This is not easy to get. This is from a detective that I paid a high price to hire. Besides, he is a cautious person, but Miss Zhao is not. You know, there is no airtight wall in this world. Take mother and her lover for example, she has been hiding it for so many years, yet we still found out, right?"

Deliberately mentioning Xing Rou's and Zhao Tao's "betrayal" was to prick a few more thorns in Yan Fang's heart.

As soon as Yan Fang thought about Xing Ruo's illegitimate child matter, he then thought about the two-faced Zhao Tao's alliance. His heart was furious, and finally said: "In a few days, father will return to the United States."

Du Yue worriedly said: "Who would put Yan Gan in his place if father is not around?"

"Don't worry." Yan Fang was quite confident after all: "I will find a way to delay father, I'll have someone to follow Yan Gan. When Yan Gan really commits adultery with Zhao Tao, it will be the day he will have to step down."

A smile appeared on Du Yue's feminine face. She lightly put her head on Yan Fang's shoulder, and whispered, "That's really great."

That's nice

Yan Fang, I can finally get away from you.

The weather was terribly hot, let alone people, in this city, even the cicadas lazily did not want to make any sound.

Jian Qiaoxin came out of the studio and drank a bottle of water in one go.

The assistant fanned him: "Brother, how are you?"

They were doing an outdoor shooting this time, so there was no air-conditioning. If they were lucky, there would be some nice breeze blowing by. They were all crowded at the shooting location. A few actors could only carry fans by themselves. The smarter ones would bring small portable fans alone. Jian Qiaoxin and his team were not that smart, they only brought a fan.