Realization!❤💜

Note:Hope I Have Done Justice To This Chapter! if Not I'm Really Sorry... Ennala Edhum Process Panna Mudila... Some Drawback...
Update Kudukaama Irukkavum Mudila... Let Me Get Back Soon On Track..

1.No Regular Updates Hereon
2.Sorry I don't know How This Update Turned Out.
3.Sorry for Making You Wait for a long Time..
4.I would Love To Say You guys That.. Im So Interested in Concentrating On Rakshan Ashwin Bond And Sivaangi Rakshan Bond...
So I may Lack in Giving fun Scenes And Fam scenes... But They Ll be Coming... And Romance is Not so Far!😉
(Im Zero On Romance Too😁🙊)
5.Next Part Will be A Fun One As Far My Plan...

I was Overwhelmed With All Your Response For Teaser... Thank You So much for the Love You Guys are Showering!❤

Irundhaalum Neraiya Peru Authour ah Thittitinga... So Aapu Parcel Pandren😈😂

An New OS is Up!Padikaati Go Read In SivAsh OneShots

Let's See...

Into the Story:

After a Huge Alugura Potti Between Ashwin's Mom and Ashwin's Sister...

There Won is Thier Love for Ashwin...

He was Overwhelmed Chinna adiku ivlo alaraanganu..but he Cant See His Angels Crying...So...pecha aarambichaaru...

Aa...He started To be Cutted By...

Enda Arivilla In Chorus from Both of them...Olunga Otamaata...They completed thier Statement...

Some how Samaalichu He Made Them Retire for sleep...And He Too Went...

Bedla Paduthadhum Ninappu Vera engayaavadhu pogudhu (Authour:adhu Enna maayamo mandhiramo thrla)
Padutha Thookam varaadhu Namma Hero and Heroine ku Wavelength aam

So Adhaan...He was Thinking About Some Random Thinks... And It Came To Sivaangi Out Of Nowhere...

Sivaangi's Room:
She was Crying Silently just for the only reason She is The Only Reason For His Accident now!Whatever they said It didn't convince her...After Seeing him In That State Made her feel Terrible... It just Broke Her...

She felt Someone Opening the door...She wiped her Tears And Covered Her head with a Blanket...

Rakshan Felt Something Wrong...But he didn't probe much..

It has Been 2days Since The Accident Happened...

Sivaangi was not herself For the 2days...

But Ashwin Was Happy Being in Home..Talking with friends..

(Authour:Unakku konjam Kooda Porupe Illa pa)

Then...After the Rest...He Started to His College After Approx 4days...

He was Too Happy To Enter College... and See his Friends... (Authour:Frnds Mattuma)

He Went Towards his Friends... And Was speaking With his Friends...
He was Completely Ignoring Sivaangi marandhutaarunu kooda sollalaam...

But... Sivaangi was so happy Knowing That Ashwin is back... She ran to see him... But He Saw her and didn't mind... That brought negative thoughts in her...

Avarukenna pudikaama pocha?
Accident Panna naala?
Avaru enta pesamaataara?

But She saw him gazing her for a minute...She saw him he turned his gaze... She got damn Confused...
But seeing him avoiding her... Made her furious...

She Just Went Off... From there...

Ashwin Laughed at it...

Oru Kutty Flashback Mela parunga...