Clash🤜🤛

Ashwin Sivaangi Vaazhga!!!

Sorry For Typo Errors..

Disclaimer: Authour Ku Fighting Scene Eludha Apdi Ipdi dhaan Varum Enbadhai Therivuthu... Romba Edhirpaarka Vendaam Endru Koori Vidugiren ...mattrum vidaiperugiren.. Nandri Vanakkam!

Into The Story: A Bit Of A Long Update

He Was Coughing...

Rishi Came To Punch Him Again.. Rakshan Holded Him..

He Pushed His Hands Away... And Holded His Collar...

Punched His Stomach Twice..

Which Made him Little Stumble..

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyyy (with Teary Eye)

He Turned Towards Her... Looked Her Teary Eye...

Gave Rishi A Tight Slap... Rishi Stumbled In It... In The Slap He Got Blood In His Corner Lips...

Ashwin Saw Divya Who Was Standing Near Sivaangi.. Who Also Had Teary Eye... While Boys Were In Anger Mode...

Ashwin Noticed Her Cheeks...
His Blood Boiled For Two Reasons...

One She Was Hurt... The One He Cared Much..
And Other... This Was To Be Received By His Girl!

He Gave Punch On His Face That Gave Slight Mark On His Cheeks...

Sindhuja Was Feeling Bad... And Tried To Move Away...

Saranya And Sathya Holded Her Hands And Locked Her...

Rishi's Frnds Came And locked Ashwin Like... He Can't Move...

Rishi Smirked..

Ashwin's Frnds Came To Drag Them Away to Be Stopped By Ashwin...

"Machaan... Idhu Enakkum Avanukkum Irukka prechana... Naane Deal pannikuren... Avanukku Dhairiyam Illa pola... Adhaan Aal Sethurkaan... Naan Paathukuren" He Said..

Rishi Told Them To Leave Him.. By Shaking His Head... Two Left..

One Person: Dei Avan Unna Trick Pandraan..

Second person: Aam(a)

Before He Could Complete... Both Fell In Ground... Thanks To Ashwin's Strength Of Pulling Two to His Front At A Time...

Rishi Came Running Towards Him And Was About Dash and Let Him Hit The Ground... To Be Stopped By Ashwin's Hand which Holding his Two Hands...

Rishi Twisted His Hand and Pushed Ashwin by his Head...

Ashwin Stumbled Again..

He Shook His Head...
Saw Sivaangi... And It Brought Him The Memories Of Her Past...

Where She Suffered Much..

He Just Gave Him A Strong Punch On His Face...

Rishi ku Konjam Geraagiduchu...

He Shook His Head... And Saw Ashwin... He Could See Two Ashwin... Haa... Power of The Punch...

Ashwin Was Quick Enough To Understand... By Seeing Rishi Shook His Head Continuously... Idhaan Chance Nu He Gave A Strong Punch He Fell Backwards...

Ashwin Made Him Turn... Sat Beside Him locking His Neck by his arms...

Ashwin: Oru Vishayam Sollava... Nee Nallavan Dhaan... Un Seyarka Sari Illa... Apro Mukkiyama... Ponnungala Epdi Treat Pannanum Thrla... Dhoo... Nee Kattika Poriye... Avalaam... Epdine solla Thrla...