Chapter 6

Time Skip – Cafeteria

Y/N POV

I sat at the cafeteria table, idly playing with my food, lost in my thoughts. Rose's voice pulled me back to reality.

Rose: Y/N! Finally, you looked up. How many times do I have to call you?

Y/N: Oh, I'm sorry. I was lost in thought.

Kook: About what?

Jimin: Share it with us. Talking might help you feel better.

Y/N: It's nothing important.

A cold sensation interrupts our conversation. I turn around to find Jessy holding a glass above my head, smirking.

Jessy: Oops! My bad. Did I ruin your expensive dress? (smirking)

Jessy's friend: Forget it. She's just trash anyway.

The whole cafeteria, including Blackpink and BTS, looks at us, anticipating a confrontation. Normally, I would've responded with fiery words, but today, I'm not in the mood.

Author's POV

Y/N's decision to walk away silently shocked everyone present, including Jessy, Blackpink, and BTS. 

Y/N, who was known for her spirited comebacks, left without a word, leaving everyone in disbelief.

Taehyung POV

Her sudden departure without retaliating caught me off guard. 

I'm accustomed to her always standing up for herself and putting others in their place. Today, though, she seemed different – off since the morning. What happened to her? Why's she so quiet? 

Wait, why am I even concerned about her? 

I dislike her, right? 

Or... no, no.

My thoughts are interrupted when Jisoo speaks up.

Jisoo: She seems off today. Any idea what's up with her?

We all shake our heads, equally puzzled.

Jin: Something must have happened. 

That's the only explanation for her behavior.

One thought occurs to me – did her change in demeanor have anything to do with my rejection? But that happened a while back. 

Why would she react now? Is something troubling her? How could she have problems with all her wealth? But then again, there are issues that money can't solve.

As we make our way to class, I notice Y/N coming out of the principal's office.

 It piques my curiosity. 

Why was she in there? 

Jisoo asks her.

Jisoo: Y/Nahh, why were you in the principal's office?

No reply.

She walks past us as if we're invisible.

Y/N POV

I stand before the principal's office, taking a deep breath before entering.

Y/N: Good morning, ma'am.

Principal: Good morning, Y/N. Is it true you're leaving for London?

Y/N: Yes, ma'am.

Principal: Your mother called me yesterday to inform me. May I ask why you're leaving? Is there a problem?

Y/N: No, ma'am. My parents just miss me.

Principal: So, what's your decision?

Y/N: I've decided to comply with their wishes.

Principal: Are you sure? (I nod)  Alright then. The school will miss having such a bright student. (smiles) You may go now, and I'll arrange the necessary formalities for your departure. By the way, when will you be leaving?

Y/N: In two days, ma'am.

Principal: Best of luck with your future endeavors, Y/N.

Y/N: Thank you, ma'am. (bows and leaves)

I'm going to miss this school, my friends, this place. 

These thoughts consume me as I wander aimlessly.

Author's POV

She walks past her friends, not even hearing their calls or paying attention to them. She stops abruptly, giving her friends a sliver of hope that she might hear them, but instead, she turns right and heads for the school garden.

Seating herself among the greenery, she watches the birds with a tinge of sadness in her eyes.

------to be continued------

Published: 10.06.2021

[Edited]

Hope u like today's chapter...
It's just an imagination....
Don't take it seriously.....
Feel free to share ur ideas....

Don't be a silent reader...
If u ended up liking this chapter..
     Vote🌟🌟
     Comment 👇 👇
     Follow for the updates😊😊
--------
Have a perfect day!!!!
......
Bye👋👋👋