Chapter 14

Y/N Pov

Y/N Pov

The atmosphere in the meeting room was tense as I finished explaining my part of the presentation. My eyes were fixated on Taehyung, his gaze filled with emotions that I couldn't decipher. I awaited his response, hoping for a positive outcome.

Tae: I am so impressed, Ms. Y/N. We would like to be your partner.

He extended his hand for a handshake, and I hesitantly accepted, not wanting to cause a scene in the professional setting.

Y/N: Thank you, Mr. Kim.

As the others began to leave the room, he held my hand and pulled me closer, causing me to collide with his solid chest.

Y/N: What the hell?

Tae: Y/N, please give me a chance. I'm sorry for what happened that day.

Y/N: Mr. Kim, stay within your limits. You are no one to me. We are just business partners, nothing more than that.

I pushed him away and left the room, my heart racing and emotions conflicted.

Taehyung Pov

From the moment Y/N entered the room, my attention was drawn solely to her. 

She looked professional yet captivating. 

As she explained her part, her eyes briefly met mine, and I chuckled internally at the surprise and tension I caused

Jungkook's presentation became background noise as I focused on Y/N. 

Her gaze moved away from mine, and I couldn't help but feel a pang of longing. 

When her presentation ended, she looked at me expectantly.

I seized the opportunity and agreed to partner with her. 

Once the others left, I couldn't let her go so easily. I pulled her closer, and her body collided with mine.

Y/N: What the hell?

Tae: Y/N, please give me a chance. I'm sorry for what happened that day.

Y/N: Mr. Kim, stay within your limits. You are no one to me. We are just business partners, nothing more than that.