Chapter 5: Time: Kokabiel vs. ORC and Vali Team

3rd Person POV
Azazel sat in his office and sighed at the recent events that took place in the Fallen Angel Faction.

Azazel: Kokabiel has escaped. And he's off to start a war by killing Rias.

Azazel closes his eyes and sighs.

Azazel: I have no other choice.....

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

.....than to mark him a target for elimination.

Azazel called Vali in to inform him that he and the ORC have permission to kill Kokabiel.

Vali nodded and left. As soon as Vali left, Kinaki appeared next to Azazel.

Azazel: So, I'm assuming you're making your move tonight, aren't you?

Kinaki: When the time is perfect, I'll strike.

Kinaki left, leaving Azazel to himself once more.

Azazel: Good luck on reuniting with your sisters, Naoki.

Koneko POV
Everyone was sitting around, another day with nothing to do.

But then Vali with my sister appeared with his team.

I watched the perv activate his Boosted Gear, preparing for a fight.

Issei: What are you doing here Vali?!

Vali: Nothing with you. Just some information that Azazel had given me.

Rias: And what would that be?

Vali: We were given permission to eliminate Kokabiel.

We were surprised by this announcement. This was something Azazel wouldn't normally do. This was serious.

Rias: I see. When can we make this move?

Vali: Now.

Rias: I see. I'll go get Sona to put up a barrier. Let's move everyone.

ORC: Yes President!

Everyone got prepared for a major fight. But I began to remember something Rias asked me.

She asked me if I ever thought about the similarities between my brother and Kinaki. Now that I think about it, their hair color is similar. But there's something that sticks out about Naoki.

A birth mark on his left wrist.

I didn't want to think about the possibility that my brother could still be alive.