Chapter 11: Flustered

3rd Person POV
Rias and Grayfia met at a room away from the entire group to speak about the recently sudden events that had just occurred before Rias and Naoki's Peerages.

Rias: You're telling me, that you and Sirzechs got a divorce?!

Grayfia: Yes Rias. Sirzechs and I are divorced.

Rias: But what about Millicas?!

Grayfia: I understand that he is confused as well. But things haven't been going well between me and Lord Sirzechs now. Millicas will still see us both, but with joint custody.

Rias: This is not going to be easy for him, isn't it?

Grayfia: It will not. But we will still raise him the best we can for him to understand the world and society he lives in.

Grayfia looks away from Rias and looks at her new king, Naoki.

Grayfia: Even if I have a new king.

Rias just stares at her now divorced sister in law with an intrigued look on her face. She shakes the look off after a few seconds and walks next to her.

Rias: Naoki is an interesting character without a doubt.

Grayfia: From what I have heard, he is the brother of Koneko and Kuroka, yes?

Rias: That is correct. They're both now in his peerage.

Grayfia: That so? But I thought Koneko was your rook.

Rias: She was, but that was until I traded her to him so that the family could be reunited.

Grayfia: I see.

Meanwhile
Issei is shaking Naoki while crying.

Issei: HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET GRAYFIA IN YOUR PEERAGE MAN?!?!

Naoki: Hey I don't know the whole story man! Don't ask me!

As Issei continued to shake Naoki, Koneko came from behind and wrapped her arms around Issei.

Issei: Huh? What the-

Kuroka grabbed Issei's arms and pried them off of her younger brother. Once Naoki was free from Issei's hold, Koneko bent backwards, still holding on to Issei and completed.....

 Once Naoki was free from Issei's hold, Koneko bent backwards, still holding on to Issei and completed

.....a German suplex.

Issei grabbed his head and neck, groaning in pain and discomfort as Koneko and Kuroka stood in front of Naoki, in a protective manner, and holding angry looks at Issei.

Koneko: You get your perverted hands off of my big brother you horn dog!

Kuroka: Yeah! Get your slimy hands off of my little man!

Naoki: *confused* Little?!

Naoki shook his head out of his confused state and yelled back.

Naoki: Okay hold on there Kuroka! Last time I checked I'm taller than you!