⛓Familiar Face⛓

*WARNING: Mature content ahead, proceed at own risk*
[Contains: Exophilia, Internal Genitalia, Handjob, Size Difference, Large Cock, Vaginal Sex, Stomach Bulging, Light Choking, References to Knotting]

  Going through the local news on my computer, I was looking for any signs of those folks in suits still snooping around town. Skimming through articles and looking at the accompanying photos, I wasn't seeing anything suspicious so far. Grabbing my mug of coffee, I took a drink.

  And then nearly choked when I scrolled down and saw an image I should not be seeing.

  Nearly slamming my mug down, my brows furrowed with confusion as my own face was looking back at me from the computer screen. Did those damn Men in Black bastards put a bolo out for me? But how? Where would they have gotten the photo?

  No, it was a missing person article. What the Hell?

  I scrolled further to have both the face and article now showing. Looking closer, I noticed that even though it was indeed my face on the screen, the woman looking back at me didn't have any scales on any visible skin. It wasn't a mugshot either, it looked like a photo used on an ID.

  My face scrunched up more, and my gaze went from the photo to the actual article to get answers. To make matters worse, the woman with my face even had my name. This woman was me without actually being me.

  And for this article to be here meant she lived near town- or had lived near town. How was that even possible?

  She was ex-military, retiring from service after losing her right arm, then got a government job. It was actually her landlord that had filed the missing persons report after missing months of rent, and judging from how many months the landlord mentioned....

  She went missing around the same time Stitch got here.

  Looking toward the window, I knew that couldn't be a coincidence. Ex-military with a government job.... Was she with those suits? Had she been after Stitch, too? However, even if that were the case, how the Hell did she have my face?

  Standing up, I grabbed the laptop and went to the window.

  "Stitch!" I called out to get the alien's attention. "Can you come look at this?" Stitch got up from where they sat to come to the window. I showed them the photo and saw their brow raise.

  "It's you."

  "No, that's not me. Look closer." I held up the laptop as my mouth was in a flat line, and Stitch's brows furrowed.

  "No scales."

  "Exactly." Going from their reaction, they hadn't actually encountered this woman before. "She went missing around when you got here, in this area." Stitch looked at me as they seemed to be thinking.

  "I was hunting when I got here." They said before waving their hand. "Another Yautja. I was tracking him before....interference. I didn't come to hunt humans."

  "....Do you think he killed her?" I questioned, and Stitch only shrugged.

  "No body found."

  "Do....Do Yautja clone stuff?"

  "Not human." Stitch's mandible twitched as they seemed to be thinking some more. "Sibling?"

  "Not possible. I'm an only child. And I'm pretty certain I'd remember a sibling." I lowered the laptop while trying to think of an explanation. "There's no way...."

  Stitch was looking at me with a calculating gaze, possibly also wondering what was happening here. It was quiet for a moment before they spoke up.

  "The Yautja made it off the planet. I was following his ship before I crashed." They then pointed at the laptop. "She could have been with him."