⛓Soulmates⛓

*WARNING: Mature content ahead, proceed at own risk*
[Contains: Exophilia, Internal Genitalia, Size Difference, Feral Behavior, Handcuffs, Teasing, Begging, Large Cock, Praise Kink, Knotting, Biting, Cum]

  "Here, lemme help." I carefully took the sheers from Leila and reached up into a tree to cut off one of the pink fruits just out of her reach. Passing her the fruit, she accepted it and put it into the basket at her side.

  "Thanks. I usually just climb up there to get them, but as you can see, not really a good idea right now." Leila chuckled while gesturing at herself. I couldn't argue, though. Even just imagining her trying to climb the tree while as pregnant as she was had me thinking she would more than likely get stuck.

  "Good thing I can." I chuckled. It still felt awkward talking to her. She was friendly, but I wasn't used to any of this.

  Looking away from her, I continued to cut more fruit from the branch. Handing them to her, she placed them into the basket.

  "So do you plan on going back home now that you have your answers?" Leila questioned, and I paused. I thought about how to respond before looking at her with one of the pink fruits in my hand.

  "I don't think I can. Whoever you used to work for, they found out about Stitch living with me. Stitch and Daisy killed the people who came for them and threw off the rest who came looking after. But there's no telling if or when they'll come back again."

  "It would've been when. Yautja have unique pheromone signatures that their cloaking can't hide, and there's tech made specifically to track it. That was how Stargazer found Ro after he crashed. Once they got a pin on Stitch's signature, they would've found them." Leila explained while putting the fruit into the basket.

  "I didn't know that. Guess that's just another reason not to go back."

  "So, what? You plan to travel the universe with Stitch?"

  "I don't see why not. Don't really have any other options."

  "You could stay here with us." Leila said nonchalantly. "The locals here are peaceful, and since they are, the Yautja have left them alone. They don't come to this planet. With Ro and Stitch being Bad Bloods, that's a pretty damn good thing."

  "But-"

  "But nothing. Stitch clearly has no reason to hunt Ro anymore since they're both rogues now. Stitch choosing to stay on Earth with you instead of leaving as soon as they had the chance was them turning their back on their makers. I don't see any good reason you two can't stay other than you not wanting to." Leila quirked up her brows at me.

  She was perceptive, I'd give her that. She paid attention to details and figured things out without being told.

  "You don't think it'd be....strange?"

  "I'm pregnant with an alien baby whose father is a Bad Blood fugitive currently making me a cake because I was craving it. Strange is kind of my thing." Leila chuckled while waving her robotic hand.

  "So the whole reincarnation thing?"

  "Well," She sighed and glanced over at the chicken beasts when one crowed. "I've been in space a lot longer than you have, seen a lot of wild shit. After that, you learn there's a lot more to our world, too. Am I curious why we're in this cycle? Absolutely. Does it upset me? Not really. I find it....fascinating."

  "Really?"

  "I read some more on those files and, yeah, it's very interesting. Whatever all happened in those lives, it's pretty clear we were loved in them. During the 1600s, a Yautja named Guan found us five times. Can you believe that?" Leila smiled while putting her hand on her hip. "Five of our lifetimes, he found us. You don't do something like that just on a whim."