✷ what bullsh**

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊      ┊┊         ┊       ┊   ┊ ˚❀ ⋆。˚❃┊         ┊       ┊   ✿┊         ┊       ❁⋆     ┊ ๑      ┊                                           ✾ ⋆     ┊

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊ ˚❀ ⋆。˚❃
┊         ┊       ┊   ✿
┊         ┊       ❁⋆    
┊ ๑      ┊
✾ ⋆    ┊. ˚.
          ˚✽

┌───── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────┐

"people always say, 'you can't love
someone else before you love
yourself'."

└───── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────┘

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sitting on the bed in Bakugo's room, you looked up from the papers in front of you.

Both you and Bakugo decided to do homework in his room so you wouldn't have to do it over the weekend.

You had been working for couple hours without a break, so you were letting your eyes rest for a moment.

Over at his desk, Bakugo sat with his head down on the papers that were placed neatly in front of him.

His arms were folded under his head while his eyes were closed.

Hearing his steady breathing, you knew he was sleeping.

Though you didn't want to wake him, you poked his arm thinking he looked uncomfortable.

Opening one eye, he looked to you, "Yes?"

You pointed behind you with your thumb, "You should sleep on your bed."

Humming, he closed his eyes again before standing sluggishly.

He yawned while ruffling his hair then collapsed on his bed.

Watching as the boy almost immediately fell asleep, you grabbed your papers and put them on his desk.

Taking a deep breath in, you let it out as a large sigh before starting your homework again.

Seeing that the papers Bakugo was working on were finished, you looked over to make sure you got the right answers.

Correcting the mistakes on your paper, you were going to put his away until you realized that he had the answers to the ones you haven't even started yet.

Debating on wether or not to figure it out on your own, your thoughts were interrupted by a voice from behind you, "Come to sleep."

Turning in your chair, you saw Bakugo squinting at you, "I haven't finished my homework."

He closed his eyes completely, "Take a break, you've been working for too long."

Looking back to your homework, you decided that you didn't really want to do it anyway.

Placing all of your papers into one pile, you put them on the desk before walking over to the bed.

Relaxing on the mattress, you and Bakugo were both laying on your sides, facing each other.

His eyes were closed, so you kept yours open to admire his face.

It was usually only when he was sleeping that his face didn't have its usual scowl.

He looked calm without his eyebrows furrowed or his lips turned into a frown.

You didn't even notice that he had opened his eyes until a few moments later.

Bakugo did the same as you were spaced out.

He looked at your face, noticing every detail that made him fall in love with you.

Finally realizing you both were staring, you smiled, "I'm not tired."

He rolled his eyes, "You need to sleep."

Reaching his hand forward, he rubbed the light bags under your eyes with his thumb.

It's true that you didn't enjoy going to sleep.

Leaning into his hand, you held onto his wrist, "Why sleep when I could be doing other important things?"

Moving his hand slightly, it rested on your cheek while he looked at you intently, "Sleep affects your health dumbass, that's why."

Huffing, you closed your eyes but opened them not even ten seconds later, "I can't."

Bakugo frowned at your attempt where you obviously didn't try.

Pouting slightly, you tried to explain, "Sleeping is the worst because then I just have to get up for the next day in the morning."

Pulling you closer by your waist, he rested his head on top of yours, "You got to stop saying that, take care of yourself."

Rubbing circles on your back, he relaxed into the comfort of his bed with you by his side, "One day you'll learn to love yourself."

You got lost in your thoughts listening to the steady rhythm of his heartbeat and breathing.

Being brought back to reality by the sound of soft snores, you spoke quiet enough to not wake him up, "People always say, 'you can't love someone else before you love yourself first'."

Looking up, you lifted your hand to his hair combing your fingers through, his hair being surprisingly soft, "What bullshit."

Digging your head back into his chest, you felt yourself starting to fall asleep to the feeling of his chest rising and falling.

'That's not true because I love you more than I could ever love myself.'

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••