✾ thunder

(astraphobia - extreme fear of thunder and lightning/or you can think of it as a panic attack if you relate to that more)

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚❀ ⋆。˚❃
┊ ┊ ┊ ✿
┊ ┊ ❁⋆
┊ ๑ ┊                                             
✾ ⋆     ┊. ˚.
       ˚✽

(this one's kind short... my fault I've been busy but I wanted to put something up, forgive me 🌚.  but on the bright side it's fluff even tho I'm in love with angst)

┌────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────┐

He's trying his best.

└────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────┘

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

You sat alone on the floor of your closet with your arms wrapped around yourself.

Your knees were pulled up to your chest.

Placing your head down on your knees, you moved your hands to your hair, grasping tightly at your hair.

However you hardly noticed.

You also didn't notice your palms growing sweaty.

The heart in your chest beat continuously without relaxing.

It felt as if it might beat out of your chest.

And although it almost felt impossible, the thumping of your heart that was ringing through your ears, suddenly became faster.

Your breaths came out quick and short, but you couldn't get enough air no matter how hard you tried to slow it down.

There were tears that pricked the corners of your eyes, making everything around you blurry.

A loud noise of thunder before the strike of lightning cause you to jump.

You let out a strangled yelp, feeling like you may pass out.

Suddenly the door to your closet opened slowly revealing Tamaki who held a slightly panicked face.

Seeing your distressed face made him become even more worried.

Even though he wanted to help, he himself was starting to freak out and didn't know what to do.

He wanted to walk away, scared that he would only make things worse, but he knew that if there was something he could do to help, he would.

Looking behind him, he thought of what he could possibly do.

He spoke hesitantly not wanting to startle you, "A-are.. you okay?"

You sniffled without replying.

He internally panicked at his question, knowing that you weren't.

Coming up with a different strategy, he looked around frantically, "Is there something I can do? Do you need a hug?"

You shook your head, unable to form words to come from your mouth.

He started to grow even more worried, "Do you need water? Or Mirio?"

Like a lightbulb went off in his head, he turned to go find his more socially inclined friend, "Mirio will know what to do."

But before he was out of the closet doors, he felt a hand around his wrist.

"Y-Y/n?"

Forcing yourself to speak, it only came out barely a whisper, "Please stay."

Not sure how to respond, he sat across from you.

Thunder struck again with the flash of lighting following not too far behind.

You flinched at the noise before feeling the sounds around you become muffled.

Looking up you saw Tamaki with his hands covering your ears.

Seeing your shocked face, he retracted his hands becoming fidgety, "Sorry I just noticed that the thunder was really loud."

Grabbing hold of his hands, you placed them over your ears again, and started to feel yourself relax at his presence.

You both sat on the floor of your closet, him with his hands over your ears, and you looking into his eyes to keep your breath steady.

Everything started off horribly, but maybe it wouldn't end so bad.