◦33◦

it in common was a typical cold morning in the ice elemental kingdom. nothing new to surprise us, since this kingdom was no more but a cold one. but the thing was, every morning was getting harder and harder.

taehyung wanted to cry so much, to cry that hard and loud that everyone in Azrel could undoubtedly hear his never-ending pain. to feel his pain. what was he doing?

he was closing himself even more with every past day. he wanted to get better, he was intentionally trying to get better...he was trying to.

even in this certain moment, tears were quietly streaming down his cheek. biting his lips to not cause any noise, his hand was shaking so hard he couldn't write. that was one of his attempts to see if he could properly control it.

he can't control it, he wish to give up on everything.

not just the fact he can't write anymore because his gentle hands are shaking so hard, there's almost anything he can do anymore. with or without gloves, it doesn't matter for him anymore. before he never noticed that his hands were getting darker and darker. as much it gets worst, the pain is getting stronger.

''come on, p-please.''he whispered earnestly, his shaking had was barely holding a pen. earlier, an idea came to his mind to write letters, stories, poems...anything he would think of something else.

but then taehyung hardly sighed and threw away the pen on his desk, in the empty cold room he was currently being at. he took his right shaking hand in the another one, squeezing it hard to stop the shaking. followed by that, he felt too heartily tired to try to do something without shaking.

he wanted so bad to tear up harder because the pain was burning inside of him, but just then one mere maid came in the room and interrupted what he was doing. ''your highness, the royal carriage will be welcoming you in ten minutes.''

after was the woman announced, the grand prince smiled at and told her he will be prepared by then. here again, with a simple smile he was hiding such pain nobody knew about. was the world to careless and blind, or kim taehyung was perfectly used to be unseen by the others and to get thru everything alone?

''just for three days, what can possibly go wrong.''taehyung muttered and prepared to wear double gloves, so the lines or black spots would be less spotted by the eyes.

a few days ago, an announcement said that there will be a private meeting in the castle of the light elemental kingdom. all the princes and lovely princesses around the five mighty kingdoms were invited to it. there was no certain reason, just a regular meeting as the kings were making ones.

if there was anything he could do not to go, he would do it. if he starts counting on his hands his fingers won't be enough for all the possible reasons why he didn't want to.

he is not in the right condition to walk, either to speak. he can't control the shaking from the pain, he can't control himself at all. the last reason was that the noble princes of the fire elementals would be there, which means the two jeon brother and jeon jeongguk by himself.

perfect. just fvcking perfect.

lastly before he stepped in the carriage that would take him to the light kingdom, taehyung didn something he hated the most in the world.

to beg. 

he turned on the opposite side where his mother was standing. his father didn't even free his time to say one simple 'goodbye' to his son, just one word. ''mother, i-is there really any chance I would be allowed to stay in-''but the queen stepped closer and grabbed his jaw.

''do not disappoint our family in front of the heirs of the kingdoms.''she lowly said, that lowly only the two of them could hear and nobody else. ''understood?''