With Thanks

I'd like to thank every reader who has joined me on this story. It started so long ago when I was young and undisciplined (hence the year hiatus a couple of times!), but knowing there were people out there tuning in made me persevere and continue the story I wanted to tell. 

Paige and Jase will return for the new phase in their lives; Paige's employment and at times dangerous work with the agency that will take her into volatile places and around true horrors. Jase, ever SOF at heart may find it difficult not to follow, becoming involved in tactical operations control and watching over his new friend when he can. Relinquishing his position as the Master Chief affords him more freedom, but he no longer has the access to the world Paige is now embedding herself into. Will a job within the agency bring him more control, or will he get more than he bargained for? 

For the time being, I'll be focusing on another project, a post apocalyptic Vampire world where Humans are on the brink of critical endangerment after mass turnings and forced blood enslavement. Tiny colonies of survivors are all that's left of the UK's Human population, but when two are thrown out into the perilous unknown, what future awaits them? 

Also be on the look out for the novel I plan to self publish!

In a damp, darkened corner of Chicago, Evangeline Roberts reaches to her bookcase and pulls down a hardback tome, at first glance no different to its brothers and sisters on the shelf. There are no pages between the cover; instead, the false book holds every cent Eva has ever saved. With the unyielding pressure of a criminal trial and the financial woes brought by it, Eva works multiple jobs to fund her fight for justice, including her evening shift at the small but always curiously populated restaurant, Sortino's. It doesn't take long for Eva to realise a certain group of people are relied upon for their business at the Italian eatery; people with deep pockets and questionable morals. When the new head of Chicago's organised crime dynasty, Vincenzo Corallo, locks eyes with a timid and flustered Eva, it sets her on a path so far removed from everything she knows, from which there is no going back.  

Follow my profile and stay tuned! - JJ

-