twenty-two; it's soft

TW: some slightly NSFW content, i.e. making out and some heavy petting

━━━it's soft

.・゜゜・───・゜゜・.

Callahan swallowed and rubbed the skin of her jaw, the boat's rocking shifting her bed side-to-side. She leaned back into the wall to watch her light swing, the back and forth making drowsy.

"You okay?" Percy's voice broke in, his green eyes big as he glanced over the doorway into her room.

Callahan hummed, throwing her feet over the bedside as he shuffled in. His hair was as messy as always, salt air clinging to him as he sat beside her with a heavy smile. When he leaned into her, his hair tickled the crook of her neck.

"I should ask you that." She whispered into his crown, and he hummed back.

"I'm fine."

She scoffed softly, fingers coming up to dance along the muscle of his arm. Percy had never been 'buff', but his years of questing and fighting gave him muscle other guys envied,

"Bull."

Percy huffed softly, "I--", he pulled back to smile at her, but there was something so heavy in his eyes, "Am I--"

"You're not worthless." Callahan stopped him there, fingers pressing into the chapped, tender skin of his lips, "I swear to the gods Percy, you are anything but worthless."

The boy sighed, his shoulders hunching in as the breath left him. He was so young, barely 18, and so much of what happened to him was unfair. What happened to all of them at such a young age was unfair.

He had a scar on the curve of his jaw, subtle. She thumbed it softly as he stared back at her.

"You've done so much, and you have never been worthless."

He swallowed and nodded, letting the words seep into his skin. He leaned back into Cal's neck, and her hair smelled like strawberries.

"How's Annabeth?" She whispered, playing with his calloused hands.

"I don't know," He replied, "I'm worried about her."

The mentioned blonde had been distant for the past couple of days, holed up in her room as she focused on something that neither of them knew about. Callahan sighed, leaning her head on his,

"I don't like this, Seaweed," She brought his fingertips to her lips and pressed soft kisses into the boy's callouses, "I don't like being worried."

"You're always worried."

"Yeah, about you. Never about Annabeth."

The boy scoffed, pulling away to slap her shoulder, "that's not true!"

"Eh."

Percy tipped his head back and laughed at her answer, slender throat catching the gold of his skin. The sun outside was setting, and she could hear the rest of their friends going into their individual rooms. Percy's room had been left empty for a long time, his body finding hers for comfort and warmth.

"What?"

She broke out of her reverie to find him staring back at her, sea-green eyes wide with curiosity and suspicion.

"Is there something on my face?"

She leaned forward, resting her forehead against his. His breath was hot and smelled of mint on her nose. His lips parted softly, eyes fluttering closed as he accepted her affection,

"You're beautiful." Cal muttered, and she cooed softly as pink flooded his cheeks, "Can I kiss you?"

The boy hummed, leaning forward to meet the girl across from him. His lips were soft, chapped from the ocean winds, scraping softly against Cal's own mouth. She leaned into him more, cupping his neck to hold him to her. His arms wrapped around her, pulling her onto his lap as they moved together.

    Everything was him, his midnight hair carding through her hands, his sea-green eyes closed as he kissed her back. Callahan couldn't remember the last time they kissed like this, and she bit back a needy whimper as his hands grabbed the meat of her hips.

    He didn't hide his groan, tongue licking over the seam of her lips and exploring the hot cavern as she let him in. She tasted like strawberries.

The air was thick and heady, and Callahan curled her fingers to run her nails down the hard planes of his back. She caught the edge of his shirt, tugging at it. He groaned into her mouth in reply, pulling away to yank the cotton off. He came back, running his lips down the side of her neck. She moaned softly, blindly grabbing for his hands. When she found them, she pulled them up her body, moaning when she placed them on her tits.

Percy groaned and squeezed, and Callahan moaned back. His tongue was hot and heavy against her neck, sucking marks into the tender skin as she arched into him. She swallowed, pressing her chest into his and tangling her hands into his hair. She yanked softly, smirking minutely at the responding moan.

A feeling, unexplainable but soft and needy and kind, sat on the tip of tongue. It colored everything, the way his hair felt and how he kissed her. She couldn't stand it anymore, pulling at his hair to get him to look at her.

His pupils had swallowed the green of his eyes.

"Percy," She ran her thumb along his bottom lip, "I love you."

He smiled back at her, "I love you too."

He pulled her back in, fingers tracing circles into her skin as his lips skimmed the curve of her shoulder. She moaned, tugging his head back to kiss the column of his neck. He tasted like salt and sweat, and she bit lightly into the junction of his neck just to hear him moan.

The calluses of his fingers skimmed Cal's peaks, her nipples pebbling from the stimulation. He pressed against her chest, pushing her toward the soft comforter below. Callahan's back arched, pushing her chest into his hands,

"Please.." She whispered, tugging him into her more. Her legs wrapped around his waist, and she flipped them over.

Spread out beneath her, flushed and panting, Percy looked like a dream. He looked like an ancient hero, golden skin covered in a sheen of sweat and lips bitten and swollen. She wanted to eat him whole. She leaned down, tracing the faint lines of well-earned muscle with her tongue. Salt flooded her tongue, and the moans Percy gave her were like the sounds of angels.

She'd never been in love like this.

━━━it's soft

.・゜゜・───・゜゜・.

a/n: yes, I am aware that Percy, Callahan, and Annabeth are all around 17. I, in no way, am advocating for the sexualization of minors or (because some people might interpret it as such) child pornography, I think it's disgusting and I hate it and it's rightfully criminalized, but I do think people need to stop living underneath rocks or with their head in the sand.

Teenagers have sex. It's a fact of life. Suck it up and deal with it, because Percy and Callahan making out and having sex is happening. They love each other, and one way to express that is through lust and/or passion.

But please, tell me your opinion! as long as you are nice about it tho.