Chapter 8

Knight Empires

Xavier was going through some files and heard a knock on the door. Mrs. Moore enters in the cabin with his permission and he raised his brows at her.

"Sir, Mr. William and his daughter are here." She said.

"Send them here and you stay by my side." He said closing the file and she went from there.

After a few minutes they enter in his cabin and Xavier mentally groans seeing Mr. William's daughter Hailey's slutty attire. She was wearing very cheap and revealing dress that was hardly covering her upper frame. He knew why she was here and he hated this kind of woman who tries to seduce him by wearing such dress. He remembers his Eve who doesn't need to wear such a dress to seduce him. She always look beautiful in any clothe. Even in a plastic bag too.

"Hello, Mr. Knight." Mr. William said forwarding his hand.

"Hello, Mr. William." He said forcing a smile and shakes hands with him.

"Hi, Mr. Knight," Hailey said in seducing voice and forward her hand.

Xavier glared at her hand and just nods his head at her thus she felt embarrassed by his ignorance. They took the seat and started discussing about the project. Meanwhile Hailey was sitting there silently and kept looking at him while biting and playing with her lips. Xavier was fully concentrated on the project and continued to talk like she wasn't visible to him.

After an hour they finished the meeting and Mr. Williams stood up with Hailey.

"See you soon, Mr. Knight." He said shaking hands with him.

"Pleasure to meet you again, Mr. Williams," Xavier said in a stern voice.

"Daddy, you go. I will come back in a minute." Hailey said winking at her father and her father went from there with a smile.

"Sir, you need anything?" Mrs. Moore asked.

"Yes, my black coffee with a table spoon sugar." He replied sitting on his chair completely ignoring Hailey.

"No Vodka?" Mrs. Moore asked surprisingly and his lips twitched in a smile remembering how his little wife scolded him for adding vodka in coffee.

"No vodka." He replied giving her a small smile.

She went from there and he looked Hailey who was looking pissed but now smiling as they're alone.

"What do you want?" He asked raising his brows.

"The thing I want is... you." She replied coming close to her and he pushed his chair back away from her before she touched him.

"Don't... don't you dare to lay your finger on me." He snapped at her angrily.

"Oh... come on Xavier. I know you pretend like you don't need woman in your life but trust me I will give myself to you. I have such sexy body and you won't able to resist yourself. Just let me in." Hailey said with a smirk and pressed her breasts.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY CABIN BEFORE I CALL THE SECURITY." He roared making her flinched back in fear.

She thought something and decides back off for now looking at his red face.

"Okay. I am going but my legs are always open for you. You can come to me at any time." Saying this she went from there.

Xavier stood up and throws everything from the table including his laptop not caring about it. He was just angry because of her. He hated dealing with such a woman. He wanted to scream in her face that he has a beautiful wife and is very loyal to her. Mrs. Moore enters and not looked surprised seeing his messed up cabin. She put a coffee cup on his desk and quickly went from there well knowing whom to call now. She had been dealing with his anger from past three years and knows what to do when broke his cabin.