Chapter 22

Xavier removed her hand from his waist and laid her on the bed. He placed her hand on her stomach and covered her with a cozy blanket and about to leave but she grabbed his wrist opening her eyes.

"Don't leave me." She said pulling him and he balanced himself on her without keeping his weight on her stomach.

"I'm not leaving you, baby. I've some work to do. I'll be back in an hour." He said placing a kiss on her lips then pulled back while she wrapped her hands around her neck.

"Before you go, make a love to me." She said licking her lips sexily and he laughed looking away from her.

"Aren't tired of after three rounds?" He asked brushing his lips on her cheek.

"You shouldn't mess with pregnant woman's hormones." She replied kissing his lips passionately and he gave up kissing her back.

He got inside the cover and parted her legs using his thigh then broke the kiss. He moved down to her wetness and kissed her there. He rubbed his thumb in her clit and roamed his tongue there. She gripped sheet with one hand and other reached to his hair and pulls his face kissing his lips. He slipped his finger inside her kissing her passionately and starts moving his finger in n out. She moaned biting his lips and he latched his mouth with her breast nipping them. He adds another finger and she drops her head back in pleasure clutching his shoulder. He pulls out his fingers and sucked them while she watched him licking his fingers looking into her eyes. He smashed his lips with hers and she responded to his kiss.

He put his forehead on hers and locked his eyes with hers. She cupped his face as he pumped his harden member in and out in her.

"Damn... you are so tight baby..." He groaned slamming in her and kissing her neck.

She was screaming out of pleasure and he pounded in her harder and faster. He was hitting her g-spot with force and pushing himself more in her. Damn... he cursed loudly as her walls tighten around his member and he thrust in her with pressure. She felt something build inside her stomach and clutched his arms tightly. He didn't stop and continued to thrust in her faster. A few minutes later their juices mixed and he fell on her. They were breathing and panting hard with pleasure and stayed hugging each other for some time. He flipped beside her and she closed her eyes exhausted after their passionate exercise.

"I love you, Xavier." She lazily opens her eyes and smiled at him.

He pulls the blanket and covered her till chin then kissed her forehead.

"I love you more. Now go to sleep." He said caressing her hair and she closed her eyes.

Once he heard her soft snores he went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. He walked into the closet and changed into a regular office suit. He took his mobile and left the room.

"You know where to," Xavier said settling in the car.

Dylan nods his head and drove the car. Xavier made some calls and arranged everything. As the car stopped he got out, but the rain has already started a man comes holding an umbrella. He walked inside the place and saw unconscious Hailey was tied in a chair.

"Wake up her." He mouthed taking a chair in front of her.

Franco throws water on her face and she woke up opening her eyes. She tried to move her hands but they're tied and jerked her head then got clear view and found Xavier sitting in front of her.

"Xavier, thank God you come to save otherwise don't what will happen to me." She said with a bright smile.

"Xavier, why are you sitting like this? Remove this rope and open my hands." She said looking at him and he rolled his eyes.