𝐛𝐮𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫

ITS BEEN THREE DAYS ever since the rooftop incident, and you still hadn't had any time to spend with tetsurou due to your being busy with you teammates and doing you manager duties

still, whenever you're around, kuroo found himself not being able to take his eyes off you. you're always smiling even though exhaustion clearly showed in your complexion.

though bokuto seemed like an airhead, he wasn't dumb enough to let kuroo's glances slipped without catching on on what was happening. you were passing fruits to the karasuno table when he saw kuroo's gaze fixated on you from across the room.

the boy with frosted tip cleared his throat. "oi, kuroo. your eyes are going to fall out at this point!" the boy slapped the brunette's back, a loud smack was heard and kuroo started to cough, choking on his food.

"you fool!" kuroo coughed out, quickly gulping down the glass of water next to him. bokuto didn't flinch, instead he raised his eyebrows, looking at his pal with a sinister grin across his face. "was i that obvious?" kuroo questioned the owl looking boy.

he nodded. "even akaashi noticed. right akaashi?" akaashi perked his head upwards, mouth stuffed with onigiri and nodded his head. "you like her, huh?" bokuto teased, nudging his arm. kuroo groaned and rolled his eyes. "leave me alone,"

"not until you tell me." he folded his arms across his chest and pouted. "no, i don't. we're just friends." kuroo denied. he hoped bokuto would take the bait. bokuto stared at kuroo, reading his face. his shoulder slumped and he relaxed. "okay, if you say so." he sat down beside kuroo and faced akaashi, eating his meal while kuroo tried to make his glances a little more subtle.

you perked your head up from your plate and stared at the other side of the room, looking for your friends from the other teams. you caught their eyes and bokuto was quick to waved at you, followed by kuroo and akaashi. you waved back at them and gave a huge grin.

soon enough, you stood up and clean up the paper plates, throwing them all in the trash bag and you picked it up, both trash bags full. you gripped them up, one in each hand and about to walk over to the front of the school to throw it in the big trash bin. (sorry i don't know the name)

"hey!!! y/n!!!" you heard your name being called in excitement. you quickly turned around and found the owner of the voice, none other than bokuto. "bokuto- san!" you greeted back, seeing kuroo and akaashi slowly approaching you and fukurodani's ace.

"let me help you!" bokuto offered, and before you could decline, he already had his grip on both of the trash bags. "thank you, bokuto- san!" you gleed. "let me help too." kuroo said quietly. "uhm, there's no more trash though, but i think yukie over there still have some. you can help her tetsurou!" you slowly pushed him over to the manager, and he reluctantly went and offered to help.

you and bokuto walked to the entrance of the school. you opened the green trash bin and he tossed the trash bags inside, then dusting his hands. "say, y/n. do you like anyone?" he suddenly asked.