Whose Gift is This?

The next day on the internet a video surfaced. A video of that strange guy and a suit. Who was seen fighting with another suited fighter? If you haven't seen it, let us be the first to show you. The video shows Reese resting in a beautiful field hovering over the ground with small bots moving on the ground. The person recording picked up a stick and attempted to poke Reese. Some small bots instantly came together and formed a small blaster. You are too close to my master. The bots scanned him. Human, step back or I will take defense actions.

The blaster started to charge. The person recording got scared and tripped. Just as the bots were about to blast the person Reese woke up. The person balled up and closed his eyes. The blaster suddenly stopped. The person opened his eyes to see Reese standing there with his hand out. The bot was binding themselves to Reese to make the suit. On. Reese said, fully connecting to his suit and flying away.

We return to the team helping Awzu with some chores.

Okay, everyone ready. Follow me. Awzu turned and leaped to the top of the mountain. Whoa, now that was cool. Said Justin. You guys have gone ahead. I'm going to hang back and check for some new strains on this golden motherland. DJ lit a joint and started live streaming. Well, we won't be seeing him for a while. Alex said, flying away. Justin followed behind. Jimmy hugged Treaya and slowly floated away.

Treaya got chills and hugged Jimmy tight. You know, me and fella's talked last night and they made me realize something. What's that? Well. Jimmy looked her in the eyes. You're mine and I'm yours and I want to love you the way my dad loved my mom. Your mom. Are you saying what I think you're saying? Maybe, I don't know. Is marriage on your mind? Treaya thought she was going to faint. With her hands up and a smile on her face, she said. Yes.

They arrived on top of the mountain moments after Alex and Justin. Okay here's what I need you to do. My home has these tunnels in the roof to let air and light in. So, what you are going to be doing is getting all these tunnels clear. There is a dome over the city so you will know when to stop.

Down in the forest, DJ is searching for a new strain of cannabis.

Okay, viewers, you're seeing what I'm seeing. So let me know if you see something I'm not seeing. In DJ's live chat. A fan paid one dollar to send DJ a live video message. Hey King Him, I love you. The girl went on to show your breast. Yeah. The Ash King loves you too. DJ continued to walk through the forest. While at the same time rolling up another joint. You see, the secret to rolling the perfect joint is to put most of the flower close to the middle.

Distracted, DJ could not see what his fan was seeing. Suddenly, someone sends DJ ten dollars. The ten-dollar alert came on and the video played. King looked up. DJ lit his joint and looked up. What? What is... Oh, shit. It's a fucking dinosaur. DJ whispered as he hid behind a tree. What's that it's eating on? Looks like a dino salad. I'm going to get closer. I'm sure I remember Alex bringing up something about Jimmy having a pet dinosaur.

DJ put his joint in his mouth and slowly made his way over to a closer tree. DJ took a closer look at what it was eating. Oh, my mom. Are you guys seeing what I'm seeing? Someone sent DJ a fifty-cent voice comment. Stop it before it eats all of it. DJ not even thinking jumped out. Hey, stop eating that. It ate the last of it and looked over at the DJ. DJ is still pointing with his joints. Now at this point, he had fucked up.

The dinosaur ran and leaped to DJ. DJ scared backed up to a tree. Please don't eat me. Someone in his live chat sent a fifty-cent voice comment. I get that joint he smokes if he dies. It stepped over DJ and smelled his joints. Another voice comment came in. The joint. It wants the joint. You like this, huh. Damned, what Alex said your name was again. DJ went into his pocket and pulled out a baggie. He opened it and threw it. I went over to eat it.