THE END

Taehyung stares at your face with a blank expression. You sigh and says,"I know that you don't have feelings for me but I really like you. Could I please kiss you? It will be our first & last kiss. " Taehyung is taken aback by your sudden confession. He couldn't believe that you are saying this while standing in front of him. "Will you say something?" You roll your eyes in frustration. Taehyung shakes his head and replies,"No, you can't kiss me." You show him a fake smile and say,"It's okay. I respect your decision. Don't worry. I won't disturb you from now. I realised that you deserve better. " You bow at him and is about to walk away from there but he stops you by grabbing your wrist. You look at him with confusion.

"You even didn't let me finish my sentence. I was saying that, you can't kiss me NOW because I'll go further than kissing."Taehyung smirks and starts to walk away while you are standing there like a dumb.  "Mr. Kim!!!! What does it mean!!?" You run after him to catch him. You stop him while standing in front of him. He has a smile on his face and his eyes are looking beautiful in this light of the evening. "Yes, Ms. Y/n. Do you wanna say something more?" He says playfully. You know that he is teasing you but you really wanna know that did he really mean it. "Mr. Kim, I need explanation."

"At least, don't call me Mr. Kim now. "He shows you his boxy smile while you are dying to hear the explanation. It is too much for you now . You take a long breath to hear his words . "Okay, so listen Y/n. I meant that I just don't wanna kiss you only . I want to touch you. I want to feel you." His words are making you insane. Out of nowhere, you start to feel hot. "Y/n, control yourself. We are in school," Taehyung says while whispering at you and bursts out into laughter . Your cheeks get red at his whisper. His whisper is quite enough to get you butterflies in your stomach. You get chill over your body.

You slightly slap his shoulder and say that while pouting," I hate you. Why are you teasing me? Couldn't you explain me our relation? What are we? I need my answers." Taehyung's looks at you and his face is looking serious. "Y/n, this is not the right time to talk about this . You should pay attention at your exams." You shrug off and say," But I want -" "Y/n, I'll give you my answers after your exams . I don't wanna distract you by bringing up this topic now. " He has a fake smile and you sigh while nodding. "Good girl. Now go and study hard." "But I want another thing to be hard,"you smirk and look down at his pant. "Wae!!!!" He shouts meanwhile you run away from him.

•2 weeks later•

You even didn't realise how did the exams got finished. You were totally busy last week with the exams. Now you are free . Everyday you missed talking with Taehyung. No chats with him from the day of his breakup. You saw him sometimes in exam hall but you didn't have the time to adore him. Also you didn't try to talk with him as he clearly mentioned that he wants you to be serious in exams. "Y/n, are you daydreaming?" Sky slaps your shoulder while eyeing you. You sigh and say,"I don't think he even likes me." You mentally slap yourself when you realise that you say it in front of sky. "Who doesn't like you? Tell me the address. I will punch the jerk and he will land on Mars." Your brother- you tell in your mind.

"Sky, no one. Let me wear my dress." Yes, you are getting ready for your prom night. Sky looks at your dress and makes a yucky face. "Ewww,Y/n. Are you playing a grandma role in the costuming party? Just throw it." You didn't buy a new dress as you didn't want to go on prom but you are going because Sky was nagging you a lot and also her emotional blackmail worked undoubtedly. "Sky, no one is going to watch me there. I am not Taylor Swift. I'll just wear this." Sky isn't paying attention at your words meanwhile she takes a shopping bag from her behind. You didn't notice the bag until now. "Here, wear this!" She hands you a dress, a strawberry dress. "Sky, I can't take this. Why did you-" "Shut up!!!! Wear this fast or else he-" Sky stops talking and smiles nervously. "I mean, wear fast or else we'll be late ." She doesn't give you any time to ask any questions as she pushes you inside the bathroom.

The dress fits you so beautifully. You are glowing in this dress so automatically you have a smile on your face. "Omg!!! My baby is looking so fine and ready to kill ." Sky hugs you tightly and wraps her hands around you. "Thanks, Sky. Not just for the dress but also staying with me always ." "Ugh, you are making me emotional now. Let's go now!!!!!!!!" She drags you on the road . "Hold up, I need to click your photo!!!!" She says while searching for her phone. "Sky, no need to click photos now. " She puts her index finger on your lips to make you quite. "Okay, pose now like a model." You laugh at her madness and she clicks a photo.

"Sky,this is not the road of our school

"Sky,this is not the road of our school." You look at her while she is driving. Sky is sweating while thinking how to reply you. "Actually, I am going to pick my brother. You know,Mr.Kim . He is at home." You make a O with your lips. You are happy as you are gonna see him but also nervous. "No, I need to face  and talk with him. I need clarification. "-you thought . You are in tension because your high school is finished now. What if you won't able to see him again? What if your first love will be gone before you confess to him properly?

"Here we are!" Sky's words make you flinch as you are in deep thoughts. You look outside and it isn't her home . You are in the sea beach. "Sky, this is not your-" she cut off you by blind folding you with a cloth. "Sky, what the hell are you doing? " She makes to get out from the car. "Darling, don't talk now . You'll see." You both walk a while and then she stops walking so you are standing now too. "Dying whale , take your girl. Now I am going," she says to someone but you can't see the other person because you are blind folded.

Sky leaves your hand and you hear that footsteps are going back. "Sky! Where are you going!!??? What the hell!! Did you sell me !!? You are my best friend!!!" You hurriedly take off the cloth from your eyes and see Taehyung . The beach is decorated with lights and candles. You couldn't process the whole thing. "You are looking beautiful,Y/n," he sats while smiling. You are speechless now . "Don't you wanna say something?" He asks you while adjusting his tie. "Oh, Yeah! You are looking sexy-I mean handsome." He slowly laughs at your statement. You are nervous and don't know why. Your heart is beating so fast more than usual.

"Y/n, I realised something. I can't force myself to be happy. I need to find my happiness and my happiness is you. Yes, you are the person with whom I freely laugh and smile. "He holds your hands and stares deeply at your eyes. "I deeply fall in love with you without even realising it. I was with Hana but my heart wanted you. I was just forcing myself that I was happy with her meanwhile I wasn't . " You hug him while tears are drifting from your eyes. "Taehyung, am I dreaming?" You ask him and break the hug.

"If it's a dream, then I won't wanna wake up anymore," he says and places a kiss on your forehead. "I love you, ms.virgin."He confesses while making you stop breathing. You become red when he called you ms.virgin. "I love you too." He slams his lips over you while you kiss him back immediately.

I guess,Ms. Virgin won't be virgin anymore after this night.

The end
I'll miss all of you. Thanks a lot for supporting my story this much. Sorry for my grammatical errors and typo mistakes. I love you 🤟