PART 25

Y/n:
Hehe:)
Do you think I am dumb?
You want to know my bestfriend's name because you'll ask her about me.

Taehyung:
What!? I even didn't think like that.

Y/n:
Liar, Mr. Kim.
Igtg.
Bye ❤

Taehyung:
Ummm..
Where are you going?

Y/n:
Someone is gonna miss me ;))

Taehyung:
No!
I mean,I am bored.

Y/n:
I am home now so I am going to take a shower.
Do u need a picture???

Taehyung:
No!!!!

Y/n:
I know, you're dying inside for a picture.
( ͡ಥ ͜ʖ ͡ಥ)

Taehyung:
Yes!
(MESSAGE UNSEND)
Geez no! Go and take a shower.

Y/n:
Okay.
Wait for me.

Taehyung:
Hmm.

Y/n:
What? Are you serious?

Taehyung:
What ?

Y/n:
You just wrote "hmm"!!!!

Taehyung:
So!!??

Y/n:
Hmm= Hey marry me :")
You just propose me.

Taehyung:
You and your weird explanations.
Go now.

Y/n:
One day , you and I will shower together.
I can't wait for that day.

Taehyung:
Don't tell me you're having wild thoughts again.
Ewww!

Y/n:
I always have wild thoughts
.
.
.
.
about you :^)

Taehyung:
(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)
I'll pretend that I didn't read it.

Y/n:
Wait for me.
Bye❤

Taehyung:
Okay.

Taehyung's p.o.v

I fall on my bed while hugging myself. What is happening to me? This ain't right. She and I-
.
.

Now,I am regretting to have a girlfriend. Ugh! Why did Bae come to my life?& Hana, my girlfriend. She and I aren't close . Her relationship with me seems fake. Yeah, I admit that in the beginning I was so excited but now - or am I feeling this just because of Bae?
.
.

My phone ringtone breaks my thoughts.  Hana, I see the home screen.  Why is she calling me ? Should I pick it up? Of course, I am angry with her. She cancelled our date at the last moment.
.
.
.

"Hana?" I ask,my voice tight,control.
"Taehyung babe!" I cringe at her "babe" word. "Are you all right?" She asks.
"Yes," I reply her without any hesitation because I am more than alright.
.
.
.

"I am sorry, Taehyung.  I had an important work. It was a sudden-"
"It's fine,Bye. I am busy now." I hang up the call before she explains more.
Why am I feeling irritate to talk with her? Was she lying?
.
.

Bae doesn't reveal anything about her also her real name. She is secretive.  Now, Hana is behaving weird. Why are girls so confusing? -.-
.
.

Am I cheating on Hana? I am crazy now. I need to distract myself. It was dark in living room of my home, Sky is in her room & mom is in the kitchen with dad. Something is glowing on the floor of our living room.
.
.

" What are you searching on the floor? "A voice from my behind comes. I take the shinning thing into my hand and see that it's a bracelet.
.

.

Then I look at the back and see that Sky is looking at me with confusion in her face. She looks at my hand and notices the bracelet. "Is that yours?" I ask her.
.
.
She nodded her head and says .."No. Give it to me ." She takes the bracelet from my hand and replies me," It's Y/n's. Maybe she left it in hurry."
.
.

" Oh . Are you sure?"
"Yes,see this." After saying this,she points at bracelet.  Something is written on this bracelet and I read.
.
.

"Bae Y/n"

.....To be continued....
Hehe 😏
I love you all❤
Do votes😻