Prologue💋

°•○●𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠●○•°

°•𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠•°

"this is delicious," felix whispered into his mic, showing the mango mochi to the camera with a radiant smile. he bit into the delicacy, humming at the sweet taste that immediately flooded his mouth.

"the mango flavour is—"

"who let the dogs out?! who who who who!"

felix choked on his mochi, coughing continuously. his face turned red, a trickle of snot running down his nose from how hard he had choked. he grabbed the glass of water and immediately guzzled it down, rubbing his chest to feel better.

"every fucking time, jesus christ." he rasped through gritted teeth before standing up with balled fists. he threw open his door and barged into his roommate's room, without knocking.

and there he was, dancing while he ate his  tacos, loud music blaring in his speakers. felix marched inside the room and switched the music off, getting his roommate—hwang hyunjin's attention.

"hey! i was dancing he—"

"would you fucking tone it down?" felix spat, his jaw tightening as he crossed his arms against his chest.

"c'mon, i was not that loud."

"hyunjin, the walls are thin and so is my patience."

"i still don't see why i should tone it down. after all, i'm just in my room." his roommate shrugged. "i pay the rent too. i deserve some freedom."

"then free yourself and get the fuck out, asshole!" felix seethed, glaring at hyunjin who lazily plopped on his messy bed, mouthing an entire taco.

"you pay the same rent too, fucker. you go be loud in your room and i'll be loud in my room. simple as that."

"how about we both just shut the fuck up and be quiet in our rooms?"

"why would anyone be quiet in their own room?"

"i don't know, maybe unlike you some people appreciate some fucking peace?" felix snapped. he was mad. livid. and it got on his nerves when hyunjin was so unnerved. as though he was used to this.

maybe it was like the hundred and sixtieth time they had had this conversation. or you could say bickering. and they were practically used to this.

you see, hwang hyunjin was a pain in the balls to live with. one, he had an aesthetic that felix found extremely annoying. from his light shades of clothes, warm wall paints, fancy articles, pretty light lamps, soft-boy core etcetera. it was like living with a guy who jumped straight out of your pinterest feed. and no, felix didn't like that. he was more of a dark aesthetic, gamer guy.

two, he was horny all the time. they get robbed, their dog gets lost, their macaroni gets burned, emma watson gets married, the weather is bad, hyunjin would still be horny. the number of times felix had to listen to bed creaks, moans and 'harder hyunjin!', god, felix would want to poke a fork into his eyes. the number of times he had to make breakfast for his hookups—felix had had enough.