Kiss- 5💋

°•●●Five●○•°

°•●●Five●○•°

"but imagine, what if he shows up with flowers and picks me up?"

"dude, you guys are living in the same house."

felix ignored jisung and closed his eyes delightfully, spraying himself with some perfume. it had been two days and it was time for the anniversary party. the two days actually flew by really quick. perhaps because felix spent it simping over hyunjin. he couldn't believe that the two of them were there in that phase. like, a year ago if someone said that felix had a crush on hyunjin, he'd probably laugh at them.

"so," felix said, turning around. he pulled the end of his sleeves, running a hand over his sharp shoulder that the tux covered. "how do i look?"

jisung brought his fingers in a 'super' gesture, nodding.

"you look like you are about to do some anal." jeongin said, smirking. felix glared at him but didn't bring himself to deny it. after all, he would lie if he said he didn't think about that stuff. let's just say, felix had popped some memorable boners these past two days. "also, i guess we didn't show you this." jeongin said and clicked something on his phone before showing it to felix.

felix walked to where the two of them sat on his bed. he gasped, staring at the video on his phone.

"holy shit, you got that on camera?" he exclaimed, still surprised. it was hyunjin and his first kiss at the kissing booth.

he watched as hyunjin smiled down at him, his hands in his pockets, looking effortlessly attractive. he was indeed smiling. it didn't look like he just kissed him out of no where. the way he looked at the blindfolded felix, made him feel different. felix's heart skipped a beat at that.

he watched without blinking as hyunjin cupped his face gently before licking up his lips with his tongue. felix remembered that kiss vividly. it was not something to forget. the memory was etched in his mind.

"not going to lie, you guys look hot here." jeongin smiled. felix didn't say anything. he knew. god, he was getting more whipped for hyunjin every passing second.

a sudden knock interrupted the three friends.

"good luck, lix. get his sniper." jeongin said. felix slapped his arm before walking to the door and opening it. and there stood hwang hyunjin, all smoking hot in a suit. his blond hair was slicked behind with some gel, brushing his shoulders gently. felix let out a dreamy sigh.

"ready?" he smiled. felix nodded, smiling back. he turned around to wave at his friends before walking out the room. felix scrambled to the coffee table to grab his car keys.

"hanji! jeongin!" he called out for his friends. "are you guys staying in for a while?"

jisung skipped out of the room. "yeah. we are going to binge some marvel movies and we need some dorito's."