Chapter 1☆Expulsion

am not bad...am just!!..urghh i dono

"Lynnnnttteee!!! Lynnneettee!!!..."she kept screaming all the way up stairs.

I just couldnt seem to respond...I was up stars,in my room, on my bed,looking up the ceiling that had a Lotus decor that i had not noticed up until now, Now that i don't know how! where! what or even why my life reached this point.....

A loud Thad on the door pulls me back to reality...as my Mum draws into my room..

"I was calling you Lynette" she says folding her arms to her chest and looking at me....

"...more like you were yelling and running mad...."I muttter turning away from her

"....Excuse me!! Am not the one whoes' ass got kicked out of collage for nearly murdering A...."

I cut her off before she finishes" ....mum!! It wasnt my fault, but a usual you never belive me....do you really think i...i mean...me!! killing someone....but what can i say.."

She walks up to my bed and straightens up her coral peach dress with pleats from the waist down before she sits next to me.

"..then help me Lynette!! Help me understand all this.."she says in a more calm voice than ,before

"well for starters mum...it was an accident" I tell her...

"and shes not dead!..shes just burnt...i guess!!! well pusshh!..." I mutter with an uncaring sigh

"she will heal and get better ....besides what's the point of all this chit-chat am expelled nothing will change...you may as well just get out of my room!!!!....I yell...

Without hesitation she steps out of my room looking back one more time before finally exiting and the door shuts.....

I released a deep breath that i didnt even notice i was holding....

I love my mum...but well ' you know she's a little complicated i would say ,because unlike other mums....mine is usually overly dramatic.

..she's ever neat...too neat again, her bed is always straight with no fold or a wrinkle, Her hair always up in a bun and not to mention her always dolled up face with her extra bright red lip stick. And thats the classic Ms Grace Darhcy.

I fall on my back aganist the lavender furry carpet and cant help it but just cry out loud...."am not bad...am just!!..urgh i dont know..."

*********
Ms Grace POV

" your sister should...i really dont know.. may be you go talk to her.... " i say with a sigh

"..what happened this time mum.."Tristian exclaims!

"well go Ask Lynette....as usual she.."but am interapted by him.

"Mum...its ok..ill go talk to her my self "..Tristian says as he walks out of the Kitchen giving me a glare.

Tristian will be good company for Lynette at this time. Since they were young they have always been so close,I would say Lynette confieds more in Her big brother than she ever did in me.

But i love my daughter, like any other mother would.

I want the best for my daughter but shes just her....Lynette is just Lynette, I wouldnt say shes the worst in behaviour or social standards but she definitely isnt the best either...but what shocks me about her is how good she is in class...a classic Straight A student and i never see her study...some time back i had to ask her how she does it...and that didnt end well.

Lyn's POV

After mintues that seemed like hours I realized i had to get my act together,

Its only hard because in all this am innocent, yes i agree i have done a lot of shitty stuff but i always got away with it, i would say Karma but shes a bitch, and just the one time...the one time i was blamed for something i didnt do and failed to even prove my innocence ...urgghh!! This is so dam!!! hard..

"...Hey I'll be there count me in...!" Trisrian says into his phone as he enters my room

I cant help but feel great relief and comfort around my Brother
I feel his the only one that trully understands me and is there for me

He has always been there since kindergarten when he slamed a boy's face into his choclate pudding because the boy stepped on my shoe and didnt even feel remorsefull and made news in school and got a hashtag "pu~shu" ,i didnt even know what that ment....and back in high school, He intentionally set of the fire alarm to get the school's attention on an assembly drill to embarass Katelyn for spreading rumors that am dating my own brother.
In the midist of my thoughts about how good my brother has been to me He interaps wavying his hand in air infornt of my face muttering

"earth to Lyn!!..earth to Lyn!!"

"Sorry my minds were else where....
You were saying..." i reply looking at him with a faint but noticable smirk

"I wasnt saying anything...but i have to go for now Lyn...ill be back at 6:30 maybe we could talk then..

" Trist!! where you going.."

" why Lyn.. you wana come with .."

"yah sure its only 4:20 ..and i could really use some distruction right now.." I reply rushing to to pick my Jacket and to my dismay

He says" hola holaup....who said you can come with!!....sit here little missy and meditate about what you want for your life...."
to hide my embarasment upon which my brother shoulderd on me for thinking i could go with him...all i could do was sigh and my subconscious knock in telling me *Neye neye neye shame on you lyn*

He proves my thinking wrong when he pulls over his hand and hugs me while playing with my hair and exclaims

"i was kidding Lyn....how cant you know me until now...."

I didnt have much to say to him as a cameback but offered a smile which felt new and warm because its been long since i smiled like this and well i owe it to him

(hey!!!! sunbeams🌞.... am done with this though i was quite neverous and faught with my self but i hope for the best in the next
please vote and comment on how u want this to progress with your some of your ideas because your vote is my motivation...)