6

It's light by the time we catch up to the semi-truck. We get into position around the truck.

"Okay! Go time!" Dom tells us.

Dom pulls up in front of the truck. Vince stands up through the sunroof and shoots a grappling hook through the windshield of the truck. He pulls it back and it takes the left side of the windshield with it.

"We're all good, man. I got nothing on the scanners," Leon tells us. "Keep going."

Vince uses the other grappling hook to grab onto the passenger's seat. He hooks the rope onto his belt. Vince clubs up out of the sunroof and onto the back of the car.

"Vince!" Dom shouts. "Vince, don't! Get back in!"

"Dom, what's wrong?" I ask Dom.

Vince jumps onto the front of the semi-truck.

"Vince!" Dom shouts.

Suddenly the semi-truck driver has a shotgun and fires at Vince. Vince is able to duck and avoid being hit.

"He's got a damn shotgun!" I shout. "Leon!"

"Back off! Get him off of there!" Leon shouts.

"Shit!" I shout.

Vince has taken off his helmet for what reason I can't tell you. The semi driver swerves as he fires another shot. Dom pulls to the side of the truck.

"Get me off this thing! Pull up!" Vince shouts. "Pull up!"

I grab the wheel as Dom hangs out of the car.

"Un... Unhook yourself. Do it!" Dom instructs. "Do it!"

Vince shakes his head. "I can't get..."

"You can do it!" Dom tells him.

"Come on, Vince!" I shout.

The truck driver fires another shot hitting the back of our car. Dom sits back down in the driver's seat.

"Dom! I'm pulling up to distract him!" Letty tells us.

Sure, enough Letty pulls up in front of the truck. The driver shoots through Letty's back windshield. She swerves slightly but manages to stay on the road.

"Take me off here, or I'm gonna unhook the wire!" Vince shouts.

Dom pulls closer to the truck again. "Try it again. One, two, three!"

The truck driver slams on the brakes. Vince goes flying to the side hitting the passenger's side door. The truck driver starts to speed up again. Vince is left dangling on the side of the truck. His arm is tangled in the wire.

"Unhook yourself!" Dom shouts.

"I can't get my arm free!" Vince tells us.

"Vince, grab my hand!" Dom tells him.

"My arm!" Vince shouts.

"Listen, give me your hand. I'm gonna pull you off the rig!" Dom shouts. Another gunshot. "Vince! Hold on! Give me your hand! Listen to me!"

As Vince and Dom's hands touch the truck swerves to the side away from us.

"Dominic! Dominic!" Vince shouts.

Another shot is fired, this one hitting the front tire of our car.

"Dominic!" Vince shouts.

"Shit!" I shout.

"Dominic!" Vince continues to cry out.

"Hang on!" Dom shouts.

"Dom! Move out of the way. I'm coming to get him," Letty tells him.

Quater-Mile// Dominic TorettoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara