𝙸

"Y/n, Tendou! What a surprise!" Exclaimed Mckayleigh.

        "Yeah... surprise..." Tendou said while sending a sour look toward Tsukki.

        "Um... well... we were gonna go on a picnic after this... you can come, I guess," Mckayleigh added.

      "Oh... um... sure," I replied. The entire Ferris wheel ride was an awkward mess, but once we got off, Tsukki led me and Tendou back to his car and opened up the back door for us, then let Mckayleigh into the passenger's seat.

     "So... you and Tendou are really cute together!" Mckayleigh exclaimed.

      "Mhm, we know," said Tendou while raising a brow.

"Yeah... well..." Tsukishima droned on. It was a tension-filled ride. I felt like puking when I saw Mckayleigh's hand sneak it's way onto Tsukki's thigh.

We sat in our respective pairs, opposite from one another on the blanket.

Tsukishima seemed to hesitate a bit before he swallowed and put down his spoon, "Y/n, you seem to be quite fond of picnics. Are you getting deja vu?"

Mckayleigh stifled a laugh before I responded, "What are you even on about?"

"Oh, of course you don't know?" He said as he rolled his eyes. Tendou blinked in visible confusion.

"Alright, then let's address the clear elephant in the room. Why the fuck did you break up with me?" I said, my voice raising just a little.

"What do you mean 'I' broke up with you?"