𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴

@tendouuu

❤️ 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗼𝗶𝗸𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘅 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟮𝟬𝟯 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀

Comments:

bokuto_5 lookin expensive 🥶⛓
|
Kiyoko. I'm trying to figure out if he's
joking or not

Ushijima. So cute 😻😻😻

Tsukki. ...
|
y/nshima_xo OMG WHAT IS GOING ON

Y/n's POV

After we went to Tendou's cousin's wedding together, we got ourselves a hotel room for the night. Did my mother agree to this? Not exactly...

I laid in Tendou's lap and scrolled mindlessly on my phone as he massaged my head and played with my hair. I couldn't help but sink into the feeling.

Tendou was playing soft music in the background. The feeling of it was perfect as we sat in the room that was covered in white, black, and gold furniture. To be honest, I felt really expensive.

"Tendou, darling, I need to shower," I said as I detached myself from him. A pout played on his lips as he finally let me go.

The cool water running down my back felt like heaven after a long day of dancing in skintight dresses and sunny weather.

I stepped out into a pair of shorts and a cropped tee that I wore to sleep. I made my way over to the king size bed where Tendou was already sitting on the headboard with open arms, waiting for me to go into them so that he can finally let sleep take over him.

I give him a soft smile before running to his embrace.

"Y/n... before we got to bed... there's something I've been meaning to tell you..." Tendou dragged on.

"Yes?" I asked as I turned to look him in the eyes.

"I love you," he said quietly, struggling to meet my eyes, "A lot actually... I felt like you should know, but I was never sure when to tell you, I guess."

"I love you, too," I lied.