Chapter 9 - All About You

5 months had passed. The small family is having a good time together. Every single day there's laughter brought out by Jungkook. He loves his brother Jungki so much. He loves playing with him and making him laugh. Yoongi is happy to take care of the family. Seokjin is happy too but sometimes he wonders about Yoongi's feelings. He knows he is happy but he realizes how both of them didn't have much time together. Most of the time, they will be surrounded by the two kids. Yoongi is really good as a husband and father to their kids. He is grateful to have Yoongi. So, he has thought of having quality time with him after so long that he can't remember the last time they had a date. Probably before he left Yoongi when they were still a couple. Before all the misunderstanding happened. 5 years? Seokjin thought and that's really awful.

At Home

There's something Seokjin needs to finish up so he went to the office of their house. 2 hours later, he went out and found Yoongi sitting on the couch in the living room with his head resting on the edge of the couch. So he gets closer and surprised when he sees Yoongi fall asleep while he is holding sleeping Jungki and Jungkook lying on his lap, falling asleep with his game device on his tummy. The two boys are so clingy to Yoongi and once Yoongi goes away even for a second, they will whine and cry.

Seokjin shakes his head but finds it cute. Then, he tries to wake Yoongi up and take Jungki

"Babe.." in his soft voice

"Uhm?" with a sleepy tone

"Go to bed. I'll put Jungki and Jungkook."

"Uhm. I'm sorry for falling asleep."

"No need to feel sorry Yoongi. You must be tired. I'm sorry. I'll put them in their bedroom first. Go.."

After Seokjin puts the boy in their bedroom, he is shocked again. He found out that Yoongi was still sitting there.

"Yoongi?"

"Uh?" move his head to the sound

"You spacing out. Why?"

"N-nothing."

"Come. Why are you still here?"

"I-I'm waiting for you."

"Okay.. let's go."

As they entered their room, they both went to the bed. Seokjin was spooning sleepy Yoongi and gently patted his body.

"Babe?" Seokjin spoke but didn't expect Yoongi will hear it

Yoongi humming his respond

"Let's have a date."

Yoongi perk up his head

"Date?"

"Yeah.. date."

"Okay. But it will be hectic if we bring the kids."

"No. I mean.. just two of us."

"What are you talking about? How about the kids? We can't leave them."

"I can ask Hoseok to look at them. Jungkook must be happy too because he can meet Bombom. Bombom can play with Jungki."

It takes a moment before Yoongi reply

"I don't know. I didn't want to burden them."

"It will be fine. I've told them and they just told me when."

"Yeah? I don't know. I'm afraid. I mean.. I never left Jungki before so I don't know."

"I'm sure he will be fine."

"Why?"

"What?"

"Why so sudden?"

"What?"