Chapter 10 - Family Date (End)

Seokjin planned to make a surprise for Yoongi's birthday by bringing him and the kids to the park. He knows his husband will say no but he will try. So, he is planning with Jungkook as he used his son as an excuse by saying Jungkook wants it. It will give Yoongi no choice when it comes to their kids. So he is sure he will agree with it.

At Home

It's early in the morning where all of the members in the house are wide awake and currently enjoying their breakfast. Yoongi is quietly feeding Jungki with his baby food. He seems to look happy today. He moves his foot freely as he is seated in his high chair which sometimes makes Yoongi warning him to did not to move much. But the little one just ignores him and instead of giving him a cute laugh and wave his hand where he is holding a small soft toy. On the other hand, Seokjin is quietly making a signal with Jungkook to drop their plan.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asks as he feels those two keep whispering something

"Nothing," Jungkook said while eating his food

Yoongi looks at both of them before continuing to feed Jungki. He feels weird but ignores them. Shortly, he noticed both of them seem wanted to speak but stop when he started to speak first

"What's wrong? You both?"

He waits for the to of them to answer but it seems they didn't intend to

"Babe?" Yoongi glare at his husband

"What?"

"What is it? Tell me"

Seokjin glare at Jungkook before start spilling everything

"Okay fine."

Yoongi waiting for his husband

"W-well... Can we go out this weekend?"

"Where? Didn't you work?"

"Park. No, I didn't work."

"Park?"

"Yeah.. so, yes?"

"No, hyung. I mean.. you both can go. I just stay at home."

"Wh--why? Jungkook said he wants to... all of us."

Yoongi look at Jungkook and saw his nod with his begging eyes

"You are?"

"Yes, appa."

Yoongi cares his son's cheeks and smile

"Sure."

Time Skip

As they were at the park, Jungkook played around with Seokjin. They really have fun and enjoy while Jungki is on Yoongi's hold. Yoongi just watches them and smiles looking at them. He feels so happy just watching them having fun. When all of them are exhausted (pretend) Seokjin asks Yoongi to buy them some drinks and snacks. So he did without questioning anything. He knows both of them are tired. He hands Jungki to Seokjin and walks over.  Confirming that Yoongi is away, Seokjin moves his way. He brings along Jungkook and Jungki too.

After Yoongi buys all the food, he comes back to the place where all of them are waiting but stops when he finds out that they are not around. He looked right and left. Trying to find his husband and 2 kids but he didn't see any sign. He was about to give a phone call but he remembered that he just put his phone in Jungki's bag.

When he is about to sit, there's one boy around Jungkook's age who comes closer to him. He grabs Yoongi's hand which makes him look down at the boy.

"Oh, hey kid. Where.." that boy didn't let him finished his words by handing him a small card

"Here.. for you."