IV

Returning home I already had a great feeling that my parents are going to say something else I didn't like. When I walked in the door they were on the couch with a dark skin lady that was smiling showing off dimples are staring at me intently.

"Hey lovebug this is Reign and I wanted you guys to meet formally!" My mom spoke up to uncover the silence.

"That's great mama but who is she?" I asked already knowing that I was going to regret having the answer.

"Oh that's your birth mom," She said very fast as if I agreed to this happening in the first place. I hadn't even put my school bag down before being approached with some more bullshit.

"Mom I said that I didn't want to meet her you should respect those wishe-" I started to say before I was cut off my Reign.

"With all due respect I had my reasons and the reason I wanted to meet you was to get to know my only child a tiny human I gave birth to," She said trying to gain empathy over me. I wasn't taking it thought she had 17 years and chose now so I'll let her be true to that decision.

I breathed in gently before I could start talking "And with all due respect Reign I would not like to continue this conversation" with that I turned around and lightly jogged up the steps. I didn't have any questions for her I didn't want to know why, I didn't want to know my birth father or anything. So she could cut that sentence short and leave it like that.

"JYADIA COME DOWN HERE WE DIDNT RAISE YOU LIKE THIS" my dad called down to me. Who is he talking to? Cause it's definitely not Jyadia Zenia Anderson. Followed by some footsteps I heard the clicking of heels. Then all of them walk into my room so I sit and lookup.

"That is very disrespectful she wants to love you Jyadia why can't you accept it?" My mom said clearly at her wit's end with this situation. "I just don't understand she fucked up in the past but at least she's making an effort to be here" she added.

"Mama and papa that's not the point she waited 17 years, do you know how much happened in 17 years? I got my first job my first period my-my first" I stuttered then just stopped talking and started bawling my eyes out. 1. I hated stuttering if I stutter the whole conversation is over. 2. Even though she did make the 'effort' my parents are talking about to make this relationship work I don't want it.

I collected myself then continued, "It is not that at all it's just I went through 17 years of my life without you in it and I'll go the rest of my life without you in it respectfully I don't want to talk anymore" My parents nodded and Reign patted my back. I guess they finally understood where I was coming from even so they shouldn't have brought her here.

"I'm sorry I truly am I just wasn't fit to be a mother at the time but I am now I promise I truly am and I will make it up to you," Reign said. I just nodded I still don't want to talk to her. "Seeing that this wasn't the environment at all to talk about this I'll plan a date then you can really hear my side of why I gave you up in the first place" I sniffled and nodded some more.

"Ok" was all I responded. Once they left my room I grabbed my hair ties and brushed my hair back up. Being in the house after that whole ordeal makes my stomach turn. I ain't even mean what I said to her on the last part because I couldn't care less. Slipping on my white g fazos I walked out of my room down the stairs and out of the house. Where was I going? I can't answer that right now but I knew it was away from the house and that's all that mattered.

With not having a target goal I chose to go to my nearest shopping plaza. I had about a thousand dollars saved from holidays, birthdays etc so I'm going to spend it. I grabbed a cart walking inside of Micheals grabbing any and everything that was orange and reminded me of the sun. Orange was my comfort color and aligned me to myself. Shopping was so calming to me all you had to do was grab items and check out. I looked around some more before going to Jules' house.

Yea like comment and refer me to friends funny thing this chapter was suppose to be out 2 days ago and I thought I published it so yall lucky cause it was much shorter than this. I realized ian give yall fc so next chapter is just gonna be fcs bye yallllssss😌🧡