XVIII

continued!
one i got the text i headed on my way to her house. she didnt live that far from the school maybe 10? 15 minutes? nonetheless i was gonna make my way there. this girl simply had me stuck and i couldnt shake the feeling i was willing to cut anybody off for her . even yoni..

oh shit. i have to tell her that i slept with yoni, if i dont itll eat away at my conscience. i dont know if she'll ever take me back but im going to be honest. i dont want yoni i wanted to have a distraction . she provided that.

i guess im just stuck in my head about the whole situation cause before i knew it i was outside her house. parking the car in the driveway i got out and knocked on the front door.

she answered the door and let me in.

"hey where are your parents?" i asked trying to make small talk because the vibe was off significantly.

"they went out shopping theyll be back soon" she said while sitting on the couch.

"but whats the real reason your here?" she asked me like she was becoming agitated.

"cause im sorry i shouldnt have treated you like that because you werent wrong .." i said trying to avoid looking into her eyes because i was wrong and we both knew it.

"look at me when your talking to me"

i looked at her "jyadia i was wrong i wanna move past this bullshit i want to accept my faults and move on"

"okay i accept your apology im sorry too.. i didnt have the right to go off on you like that because i was jealous" she started to say.

"no you were right and theres something else i have to tell you too" i avoided looking in her eyes again.

"what kenedy?" she said i could tell she getting mad.

"please dont be mad it was a dumb decision okay?" i told her trying to ease into it.

"just fucking say it kenedy omg!" she semi yelled because she knew but didnt want to admit it.

"so remember the night we were mad at each other??"

"yeah.."

"i went home and had seen you made the coming out post so i was mad because i thought you were trying to get back at me so i-i went to yoni's house that night and we.."

"YALL WHAT? YALL FUCKED ? "

i nodded because thats all i could do instead of addressing the problem i did the opposite and literally gave her another reason to not trust me.

"i cant even look at you right now, but you know we werent together like you said so there is nothing i can do about it" she said while shrugging her shoulders.

"thats the thing i want to be with you now i want you to try to grow past that.."

she nodded her head "i can try but itll take time okay?"

i reached out to give her a hug and she accepted we hugged for awhile. this is where i wanted to be.
-
-
-
-
jyadia pov!

filling out this last test bubble i put my head down now that ive finished my SAT. its been about 2 weeks since me and kenedy have made up and im loving it. shes way more affectionate and we are like a real couple without labels i love that for us. ive talked to jules and dessa about the whole thing they said i should follow my heart because i was overreacting. even though a small part of me feels like yoni is a major factor in our relationship.

shes pretty of course and thats kenedy's ex that shes stuck on. at times it felt like i was competing against her.. i never forced kenedy to stop being friends with her because they are close but sometimes i feel like i play back burner. maybe its all in my head though...