chapter 1

Vansh was waiting for Ridhima to come to VR mansion and get  the biggest betrayal, his masterstroke. Finally, his revenge will get completed today. He became tensed when the press conference ended but still, Ridhima was not here yet. He signaled Angre to check outside. Angre was taking too much time so, he decided to check it himself but, Ahana held his hand. He became more irritated  and he withdrew his hand from her hold.

Ahana- ouchhh hubby...where are you going?

Vansh(angry)-  cut the crap Ahana...don't forget that this is a drama! You can stay in my house but you CANNOT invade in my life. I have only one wife, one real wife.

Ahana- come on...we both know you hate her...that's why you took revenge from her..now that she is gone well, I may deserve her place.

Vansh grabbed her neck and said- I swear Ahana one word more...I will dig your grave right now! stop this drama...I paid you a lump sum for that. stay in your limits.

Ahana gulped in fear and went  back to the family as soon as he left her neck. Meanwhile, Angre came inside with a worried expression.

Vansh- what happened? where is she?

Angre- Boss I don't know...the guards are saying that she never came. I don't think she will be able to come, she might just stay in that hotel itself as the weather is too bad.

Vansh- call the hotel and ask for her

Angre did  so and Vansh was looking at him with hopeful eyes. He surely wanted to hurt her the way she did but, he never wanted her to harm her or let her do any stupidity that would cost Ridhima her life.

Angre- Boss

Vansh- speak up

Angre-They said that Ridhima bhabhi watched the news and then, she went away from there.

Vansh- Do they know where?

Angre- No she paid the hotel bill by giving her bangle. Initially, she was arguing with the staff about your disappearance  but after watching the news, she left from there without uttering a word.

Vansh- will she come here? I wanted to see the pain in her eyes for the betrayal I gave her today.

Sia- Ridhima...Ridhima...Ridhimaaaaaaaaaa

AngrE- let's go quickly boss...I think Sia is out of coma now

Everyone rushed to Sia's room who was yelling Ridhima's name. When the doctor did her check up, she infromed them that it would be wise if they let Ridhima near Sia as that would help her to recover soon.

Ishani- what are you saying doctor? Ridhima is responsible for Sia's condition.

Doctor- I dont think so, if a person despite being in such a condition, is looking for someone and is calling her name, it would mostly be because she wanted to tell something to that person but maybe she was unable to do it.

Vansh was confused but no matter what, he had to find Ridhima and bring her back home firstly for Sia and secondly, to assure himself that she is safe. He immediately left the room and started going outside. Angre understood his dilema and went down to find Ridhima.

*****

With great difficulty, they managed to reach there and inquire with the staff again. However, they could not find a lead.

Angre-boss how will we find her in this weather? It's too cold...she can even...

Vansh- she can even what?

Angre- she can even die...

Vansh- SHUT UP ANGRE

Luckily, they saw her on the steps of the temple, she was cocooned in a corner...maybe she was unable to go further as it would be colder. She was shivering badly and Vansh could not see this, he ran to her and made him wear his coat. Ridhima looked at him but said nothing.

Vansh- why are you here?

Ridhima- where do you expect me to go?

Vansh- how can you be so stupid? Can't you see the weather?

Ridhima- why Vansh why?

Vansh- what why?

Ridhima- why so much concern? you hate me naa...then why do you care if I sit here...you must celebrate with Ahana...you have successfully taken your revenge

Vansh- I have come to fetch you

Ridhima- your 'wife' won't like it

Vansh- Ridhima stop it and let's go

Ridhima- no Vansh... main kiss haq se wahan par jaounga?

Angre- please bhabhi, atleast for Sia

Ridhima- Sia? what happened to her? Is she okay?

Angre- she came out of coma and she was looking for you.

Ridhima- ohh that's nice, I will come and meet her before I go

Vansh- going? really? where Mrs Ridhima Va...

Ridhima- MISS RIDHIMA.

Vansh- Listen I am telling you to come with me let's go...I don't like to repeat my words again and again.

Ridhima- kiss haq se? It's  not my house anymore

Angre- please bhabhi...come back for Sia...once she gets well, you can go

Vansh- yeah she needs you for rapid recovery...once it is done you can go wherever you want

Ridhima-okay done but I will live on my terms! you don't have any right on me anymore...I'm Miss Ridhima not your wife.

Vansh was about to reply her but Angre  asked him to calm down.

Ridhima said nothing more and she went to sit on the backseat while Angre sat on the passenger seat. For her, it was really the end...he took his revenge a bit too far...