chapter 9

On reaching home, Vansh saw the grumpy faces of his family members. He ignored them all since he was in no mood for any of their argument. He was mentally prepared to face the taunts of his beloved wife who apparently had enough of him and was ignoring him. It was indeed his mistake, but now that he has solved it, he wanted to see the reaction on Ridhima. He went in her room and saw her already watching the  interview but, she was numb...she was not reacting.

Vansh(in mind)- what a strange woman...she should be happy but here, she is looking at me as if she is dreaming of murdering me.

Ridhima- yes I am planning for it along with the murder of that Ahana.

Vansh- Did I just say that loud?

Ridhima- In case you did not notice, you're no more password protected!

Vansh- Anyway...now will you forgive me for what happened yesterday? See I ousted her out from my life...I gave you your identity back

Ridhima- Jaise bahut bara ehsaan kiya hai na mujhpe

Vansh- what?

Ridhima- I prefer Ms Ridhima now, single, free and happy and that too with license to ogle at handsome men.

Vansh- Naaaa this ain't happening sweetheart, not in this lifetime

Ridhima- You cannot stop me...now will you please excuse me...I have to go to work...

Vansh- bye sweetheart

Ridhima- Goodbye Ahana's fake husband!

Vansh- Damn this woman!!!

******************

After a few days, things were getting back to normal except for Ridhima, she had to plan something to prevent this disaster from happening before she gets caught by this man. Although Vansh forgave her and he was caring for her, she could not inform him of what had happened in her life weeks back. As for Vansh, he was listening to his heart and taking decisions according to it, he asked for forgiveness several times but Ridhima being stubborn as always, she was not ready to forgive him anytime soon, she even refused to come back to their room and she was not talking to the family...Zidhima!

However, he could understand the reason for staying away from the family, they did not support her instead they blindly accepted what he had said, he agreed with Ridhima that she may take time to accept the family once again.Deep inside, he knew that Ridhima had forgiven him but, she was showing her tantrums but he also was enjoying it. Ridhima was proclaiming her rights on him as a wife and the extent she had gone for his forgiveness, she wanted him to do the same...he would happily do it because he did not want to lose her. This time no ego,no betrayal... just love.

Angre-Boss there is something which requires your attention immediately.

Vansh- what's the problem Angre?

Angre- Kabir

Vansh- what did he do now?

Angre- from the cctv footage, it can be seen that he has been listening to our conversation with our clients for the deals. He might be planning something.

Vansh- I am sure he is planning! Wo kya hai na...he is not very fond of me!

Angre- what shall I do boss?

Vansh- for now I will just warn him but you change the location of the diamond to a safe place...Also, put some fake diamonds in my room, if ever he tries to steal it, he will get the fake one.

Angre- I will do it right away.

Vansh dashed in Kabir's room but it was empty. He decided to wait for him as he might be in the toilet. After a few minutes, when there was no response, he concluded that he was not in the room. Vansh was going out when his eyes fell on the pieces of paper lying near the dustbin and dressing table. From its condition, it can be seen that it was torn many days back and some parts of it remained here.