8: Truth And Fights

Third Person POV

Taehyung ran back towards Jungkook. Jungkook was still in his lecture so he decided not to disturb him.

He will talk to him after the university gets over.

Finally the clock struck 2 and the university was over.

" Kookie I need to tell you something really important." Taehyung said as fast as he can.

" Hmm.....wait! Lemme call Lisa first. I need to know if I can drop her to her house back or not." Jungkook said.

Taehyung switched off the home screen.

" What the fuck Tae! I want to call her. Don't use your silly tricks!" Jungkook said and switched on his mobile phone.

" Kookie listen to me fir--"

" --Hello Lisa? Yeah should I drop you home? Oh ok....... Shopping? Tomorrow? Ummm........ Alright let's go for shopping. Take care. Bye." Jungkook said and cut his phone.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook's face. He looked so happy after talking to Lisa.

' Should I tell him? But he will have such a heart break and I can't see that. But I need to tell him or he will be played more" Taehyung thought and prepared himself to talk to Jungkook.

As they reached back home, Jungkook took a shower. When he came back, he saw Taehyung standing in front of him with a serious expression.

" Seriousness doesn't suit you Tae." He chuckled.

" Jungkook I said I need to talk to you." Taehyung said.

He called Jungkook by his full name, and Jungkook now looked at Taehyung, knowing it's really something serious.

Jungkook smiled a little and nodded, telling Taehyung to speak.

" Lisa is cheating on you."

Jungkook's smile fell. He looked at Taehyung with dark eyes.

" Do you know what you are talking about?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung nodded.

" I've seen her kiss a guy in front-" Taehyung started but Jungkook cut him.

" Who do you think you are? Now you will tell me what my girlfriend is doing?" Jungkook asked coldly.

Taehyung shook his head quickly.

" You are thinking the wrong way! She really is chea-"

" I didn't believe me friends, why do you think I would believe a stranger like you? People like you should rather be stayed away from. I should have given you back a long time ago." Jungkook said clenching his fist.

Taehyung now looked at Jungkook blankly.

" What do you mean?" Taehyung asked.

" I was going to give you back to the people who made you and get my phone back." Jungkook admited. " I was never going to help you change into human."

" Oh....." Taehyung chuckled bitterly.

" You know what? You deserved to be like this.....a mobile phone. I was wrong to treat you friendly. I should have just treated you like a servant you are." Jungkook said.

Taehyung eyes were now watery. He didn't speak a word as his heart was aching by everything Jungkook said to him.

" Oh so we are crying now, are we? Why don't you just take your pathetic self away from me? I am just disgusted by everything you said about my girlfriend. Just stay away from me and don't show your face again." Jungkook spat.

Taehyung just looked at Jungkook with an unreadable expression.

" You know what? I think your family must have left you because of yo-" Jungkook continued but Taehyung stopped him.

" Stop. Right. There. You've had enough of me right? If that's what makes you happy then I won't show myself ever to you again. But I hope, you will still open your phone's gallery and know the truth." Taehyung said as tears rolled down his eyes. He glitched and vanished.

Jungkook felt something in his stomach. He felt unrest in his heart. Taehyung was not there with him anymore, Taehyung won't be with him.

He fell on his bed as tears rolled down his eyes. When he is angry, he spats anything, anything which he not even meant to say.

But he was correct. Taehyung entered his life just now. Lisa was there for him before Taehyung.

He remembered that Taehyung said something about checking out his gallery. He took a glance at his phone.

" Should I check it?" He mumbled to himself as he reached out to his phone.

It felt strange because he just used to open his phone for making calls.

Rest all of the things were done by Taehyung. He never even touched his phone besides calling.

He opened his gallery and saw two things which broke him completely.

" N-No.... this can't be true...."

*****

Jungkook is really a coconut headed idiot. 😑

MEME TIME