Epilogue

I can't stop grinning as Jasper curses under his breath for not being able to find a diner near a beach

I take a deep breath of the fresh, cold air. It's a convertible so the hood is down, it feels really amazing.

"I love this feeling." I say closing my eyes, I imagine him smiling at me.

"Then Cecilia Winston must be a very outgoing lady, she threw a tantrum for this."

I laugh, I don't know what came over me earlier. I wanted to go out really bad and I just spouted out nonsense without thinking.

"She didn't mean to." I say, opening my eyes I look at him. "I'm really sorry for saying such hurtful things."

He glances at me with a smile, "You were stating facts, not a big deal." He shrugs.

I turn to him, "Hey! Don't be like that. Those were not facts, I did have an option Jasper."

I had an option to be your wife in name and an option to be a wife who loved you, I chose the later one.

"What choice did you have?"

"You know how much my dad loves me, if I said no then we'd have never been married. He'd do anything for me." I say with confidence, Jasper glances at me again.

"So you're saying you married me on your own will?"

I relax into the seat, "Of course, who would not marry you King Jasper."

The smile he gives me makes my heart jump, any girl would fall for that smile. And I'm glad I'm that girl.

We finally find a diner near a beach, I hop out happily and cling onto his arm making him shake his head.

"I hope our kids aren't as stubborn as you." He says, my grin widens.

"You want a baby with me?"

He stops looking at me, "I want more than one darling."

The gush of butterflies increases inside my belly, "A boy and a girl?"

We walk in and take a seat by the window, "I don't mind as long as they look like you."

I roll my eyes, "I would like a boy who looks like you and a girl who looks like me."

"Sorry ma'am but we don't serve that here." We look at the waitress who's trying not to smile. I look at Jasper who looks as surprised as I am.

I laugh, "We'll have two margaritas with coke then." I show her my two fingers, she nods and writes it on her notepad before leaving.

We have our food with more future planning, picturing a future with him makes my insides jelly. That would mean him being mine forever.