Chapter 6

Mai sat on Professor Snape's desk. While Hermione stood eying the potion in the crystal vial.

The girl gulped fearfully and turned to look at him. "Are you sure this is safe Professor Dumbledore?"

"I assure you Miss Granger, that the potion is safe. Mai and most other professors have drunk the potion in your hands." He replied with a twinkling smile.

Hermione sighed and hesitantly downed the potion. Her face screwing up and cringing at the taste, She hisses in disgust and sticks her tongue out, handing the now empty vial back to the Professor in black.

"That tasted awful." She cringed once more and shuddered.

"Oh I know, I gave him one star out of pity." Mai smiled innocently up at Snape who's scowling at her for her most recent comment.

Hermione's eyes widened at the talking bird. Though the chirps and cooes were heard very faintly and distantly underneath her tone. Only noticeable if one focussed on them instead of her talking. "The potion actually worked."

"Of course it worked. I. Made. It." Snape scowled at the girl.

"You sounded very conceited and alittle egotistical just then Snape." Mai looked back at the girl Infront of her, smiling. "Ignore him. His potions master ego tends to get in the way."

"What happened to you Mai? You use to be so shy and polite." Snape smirked and sat on his chair.

"Confidence happened. And not being a student anymore is a massive help, since you can't give me detention." She smirked at stuck her small black tongue out of her beak to the man. Dumbledore chuckling quietly.

"If that is all now. I must assist Miss Granger back to Gryffindor tower to pack. The train will be arriving very soon." Dumbledore smiled at the young girl.

"I'm already packed. Though I do got to go back to make sure Harry and Ron packed." she commented back.

"I'm coming, I love pecking Ronald. His girly screams are priceless." She clung onto Hermione's arm. Who giggled at her comment.

Both girls turned away and Hermione began to walk the pair back to Gryffindor tower.

The year passed as one would expect, Trouble, deaths. And three noisy students diving into the darkest pits of the school, beating puzzles set by teachers and killing their DADA teacher who conveniently had the supposedly dead dark lord living rent free on the back of his head.

Please tell us that's normal in your Magic school, Harry's starting to worry.

Second year??? What do you want to happen! Please I need ideas lmao