[08] I DON'T LIKE THREATS

A/N: From now on, Saiki's character will start to be a bit different than his canon version. Of course, you should've realized this already with how romantic/cute he is towards MC, but I just wanted to let you know in case you didn't!!!

Either way, he'll still be the same, just a few changes so his relationship with "our ex-boring girl" works smoothly (or not *wink wink*).

· ────────── ·

· ────────── ·

"DON'T YOU THINK I deserve an apology, Toritsuka Reita?" [Y/N] crossed her arms over her chest, stopping before reaching the entrance of PK. Academy. "Because I believe I do. You were not very polite the other day."

She had encountered her best friend a few feet before entering the building. She had wanted to find him all week, yet Toritsuka always found a way to escape. It was Wednesday, so he only managed to avoid her for two days and a half.

What a loser.

Narrator... We've talked about this.

Tch. Fine, I'll shut up.

"[L/N]... I don't have anything to say to you!" he narrowed his eyes, looking at her. "Good day."

[Y/N] watched him leave while raising an eyebrow, incredulous. She knew her friend was a bit dramatic, but this was getting way out of hand. However, she wouldn't let another friendship get ruined over a silly thing like last time —despite not knowing why the hell he was angry about.

After all, Toritsuka was the one who went over to [Y/N]'s house unannounced and then left because his intentions were crushed. She should be the one pissed about his behavior!

Pathetic.

And when did you get here?

You should ask yourself that question, Narrator.

... I was just trying to seem surprised, Saiki. You ruined my plans.

Well, you are not the only one whose plans I have ruined. Get in line.

Didn't know you were so arrogant, Mr. Kusuo.

"Stop being such a petty five-year-old, Toritsuka Reita!" she yelled, but he ignored her. Suddenly, her legs started rushing behind him. "Come back here!"

Both of them began running across the hallways, not paying attention to the students around them nor the imminent start of their respective classes. Though the race didn't last long. Teachers and class presidents were screaming when they passed beside them until one eventually made them stop. In addition to Toritsuka being in pretty bad shape, so he got tired after five minutes.