Part 15 - Only Sadness

Next morning...

Susheela wakes up and sees that Pramod is not sleeping and not in the washroom too... She goes and checks in the kitchen and sees Neha and Pramod hugging, she gets angry and goes to them...

Susheela. Ho gaya dono ka?

Pramod and Neha open their eyes and gets shocked seeing Susheela and quickly backs off...

Susheela. Ye kya tha Pramod? Mujhe tumse ye umeed nahi thi. With teary voice and eyes.

Pramod. Susheela ji aisi baat nahi hai.

Susheela runs away while crying...

Pramod. Susheela ji rukiye to...

But Susheela closes the room and started crying very badly, Pramod runs to the room and bangs the door but no response...

Pramod. Susheela ji please ek baar meri side sun lijiye.

Susheela. Mujhe tumse kuch baat nahi karni, jao yaha se, warna mere pati pe mera haath uth jayega jo main nhi chahti.

Pramod. Chahe maar lijiye mujhe par gate kholiye.

Susheela. Nahi.

Pramod. Please.....

Susheela. ...................

Pramod. Susheela Ji pleaseeee.

Susheela. Mujhe thodi der akele chod do.

Pramod thinks a while and leaves her alone for some time...

30 minutes later...

Susheela came out of the room and her eyes were fully red, her hair was messy, she didn't say anything to anybody, just sat on the dining table and breakfast was already ready, she served her breakfast and started eating... Pramod goes and sits beside her, she changes her place, Pramod goes and again sits beside her, Susheela gets irritated and leaves her food and sits on the sofa, Pramod comes there also, Susheela ignores him and starts scrolling her phone, Pramod is just looking at her...

Pramod softly. Susheela jiiiiiiiiii!

Susheela. .....................

Pramod. Please ek baar meri baat sun lijiye, please.

( Me. Sun le 1 baar baat kya chala jayega? )

Susheela gets up and again goes to her room, Pramod follows her, she gets irritated and went to the washroom and started crying, Pramod can hear and feel that she is crying so he went out to the garden to get fresh air...

Meanwhile, Susheela is in the washroom...

Susheela crying. Chota haddi ne... mere saath aisa kyu kiya? I mean thik hai... vo usse pyaar karta hai par fir mujhse...shaadi kyu ki aur to aur main... main pregnant bhi ho to is time... pe to aisa nhi karna... chahiye that usse... Nahi par chota haddi aisa kar... hi nhi sakta par Neha bohut chalak hai to vo aisa kuch kar sakti hai... Usne hi mere gaay ( cow ) jaise pati ko... fasaya hoga, aur vo bhi fasaya nhi kuch chal chali hogi aur Pramod fas bhi gye...

Susheela cries for some time then...

Susheela mumbles. Par main Pramod ki bhi side 1 baar sun leti hu, ha ye sahi rahegi...

Susheela comes out and starts finding Pramod, she cant find her so she goes and checks in the garden...

Susheela. Pramod... Pramod...

Pramod hears her voice and rushes to her...

Pramod. Susheela ji aap...

Pramod hugs her but she backs off...

Pramod. Susheela jii...

Susheela. Main bas tumhari side sunne aayi hu...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bas, aur kitna padhoge? Aaj kal koi idea nhi aa raha to drop kardo... aur Pramod ki side sunne ke liye thoda wait karo... Main Neha ko abhi inke raaste see that rhi hu par unki life main vapas laungi, bas dekhte... nhi - nhi padhte jaiye...

Thank you

KANAK ❤️