Part 28 - Pyaar Ka Dushman?

Leap laaya jaye...

4 Years Later...

A small girl was sleeping while hugging a teddy, till the time she wakes up, lets go and see what her mom-dad are doing, A Couple was sleeping hugging each other and the girl wakes up hearing alarm...

(Sab samajh gye Sumod hai aur vo unki bacchi, Krishna)

Susheela. Pramod uth jaiye!

Susheela tries but he didn't wake up then she puts the alarm near his ears and he wakes up...

Pramod. Ahhhh!

Susheela laughs...

Pramod. Aap hass rhi ho?

Susheela. Haan!

Pramod. Acha ji. (And pulls her closer)

Susheela.  Kya kar rhe ho Pramod?

Pramod. Kya kar rhe ho Pramod? (mimicking her) Romance kar rha hu!

Susheela. To kar fir!

( Main pehle hi bata deti hu ki abhi Sushi romantic ho gyi hai kyunki Pramod uspe dhyaan nhi deta as abhi Krishna hai uske paas...)

Pramod. Pakka!?

Susheela. Hmm.

Pramod. Thikhe.

They were going to kiss but...

(Suspenseeee!!)

Krishna is still sleeping, lets take a glimpse of her room and wake her up... She have almost  everything in Pink and blue colour, let me tell you the reason. The reason is that she is a girl, so pink is her favourite colour and about blue colour, Sumod always taught their to have dreams like boys do, favourites like boys do and do whatever u want, no gender discrimination, main reason is she told them to do so as she wants a brother but never told them for it, so she did blue colour and wants her brother to come and live in her room so... Blue & Pink...

(Jyaada likh diya 😅)

Krishna wakes up because of curtain opened from wind and sunlight fall on her face...

Krishna. Good morning Barbie! Good morning Krishna!

(Vo apne teddy ko Barbie bulati hai to usse bola aur second wala khudko)

Krishna gets up brushes her teeth and goes somewhere...

Meanwhile sumod...

They were going to kiss but...

Kuch nhi, they kissed 😂

They were kissing each other passionatly until they here a knock on the door, Pramod quickly break the kiss and stands up, and here, Susheela fells down on the bed...

Pramod. Opens the door...

Pramod. Good morning Krishu!

Susheela. Aa gyi meri pyaar ki dushman, mujhe to bhul gye chota haddi! (mumbles)

Krishu. Good morning papa!

Krishu hugs him from knees, Pramod sits on knees to match hight and kisses her on cheek, she too...

Susheela. Par bonding achi hai dono ki. (mumbles)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bas, itna hi aaj ke part ke liye, jaake dusri stories pe bhi pyaar diya karo varna ye story late hogi...

Target: 60 Votes/Likes & 50 Comments

To Be Continued...

KANAK